1,454 results
All reviewsoasis poolred door spagolf coursewig wambocce ballhistoric resortbar and grillwater slidesbeautiful groundsping ponggreat resortphoenix areamain poolwalk in closetresort feebell staffbusiness meeting
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The room was fabulous, service outstanding, and love the prickly pear margarita. Red's was had the best calamari I have even eaten. The waitress was wonderful. The first day I was there with my very pregnant daughter. Several days later, I returned and she remembered me and asked about my daughter who since had given birth. She sent a "little something" as an extra for her. I only wish I could remember her name. It was that extra that make me go to Red's every time I visit Phoenix

Room Tip: Patio near the adult pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of the service you received at The Wigwam and the gracious praise you have shared for your server at Red's Bar & Grill. Our staff is committed to ensuring that our guests’ time at the hotel is memorable and that every guest feels welcomed. We are thrilled you had such a wonderful visit and hope that you will return soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Went back for our second stay and the hotel is fantastic. Great service, ordered breakfast in our room and it was there in 20 minutes and was excellent. Very beautiful property, they have added a water slide which our kids loved. We had a guest that had mobility issues and they had a golf cart ready for assistance with transportation whenever we needed it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

It was such a pleasure to welcome you back! Thank you very much for your comments. We are thrilled that you once again enjoyed the service, amenities and accommodations provided at The Wigwam. We hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Attended a conference here. Staff was extremely friendly. Notwithstanding my fears that the resort was spread out and would take a long walk to the conference facilities, the walk around the resort was not that bad. The room interiors were much nicer than one might imagine from the exterior bungalow look. Rooms had nice lighting and beds, equipped with refrigerators, and a long bathroom counter with 2 sinks and glass door showers. There are a lot of nice restaurants if you have a car and want to adventure off the property. I did not have a chance to enjoy the resort amenities, such as the pool or exercise room, what I saw looked quite first class. Yes, there is a resort fee, which was reduced for conferees, but who doesn't nowadays? My one nit is that the Wi-Fi which is part of the resort fee seemed difficult to connect to and slow, so I used my own portable WI-FI most of the time.

Room Tip: I might ask for a bungalow closer to the front desk.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted that while staying with us for the conference you appreciated that level of service you encountered from our associates as well as your accommodations. We would however like to extend our apologies for any difficulties you may have experience with our Internet Services and hope that any inconvenience was minimal. Please visit us again soon as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to The Wigwam.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a wonderful resort, great pools outstanding golf, spa and gym. Staff is excellent and very friendly. Very helpful. Need a car but enough to do for a weekend. The restaurants and bars are reasonably priced, around $50 for wine and dinner for 2.
Ideal for a couple or families.

1  Thank JelmeisterCanada

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review for The Wigwam. It is always great to hear from our guests and to learn about their experience with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the many wonderful amenities we offer such as our multiple pools and golf courses. Please visit us again soon as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed at the Wigwam over Presidents weekend. We stayed in an adobe pool suite, great location to the main pool and the room was a decent size and clean. Unfortunately the room had a shower only, which is hard when you have little ones who need to bathe. Room service was below expectations (slow, inaccurate orders) the first two nights but seemed to improve after that. The weather was very warm and we spent most of our time at the lovely tower pool and rented a cabana each day. The pool was great but seemed a bit understaffed for the busy holiday weekend. We had to clear the empty drink cups and food platters from our cabanas, the host were very nice just to busy to provide proper attention. The W bar (Wigwam bar) was also very busy most of the time, so busy on Sunday they could not answer their phone! We visited Reds and Litchfields for dinner. We were not impressed with Reds at all, the wait was long and the food was not worth the wait. Litchfields was a very nice place with great food, service, and wine. I think they were not expecting it to be as busy. Overall the Wigwam is a very beautiful place and we will definitely be back just hope that the customer service is a little better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Hearing from our guests, positive or otherwise, gives us the ability to continually improve the experience for future guests and for that, we are grateful. Thank you so much for your review of The Wigwam. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us however; we would like to offer our apologies if at any time the high level of service we wish to achieve was not evident. All of us here are looking forward to welcoming you back and providing you with an experience that surpasses all your expectations.