1,469 results
All reviews oasis pool red door spa golf course wig wam bocce ball historic resort bar and grill water slides beautiful grounds ping pong great resort phoenix area main pool walk in closet resort fee bell staff business meeting
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed here recently on a family trip. The rooms aren't anything crazy or amazing, just very adequate. But clean, very large. Very spacious. I had an adjoining setup for my family and it was super roomy. I'm guessing I was in one of the newer outbuildings. Possibly the older/vintage Wigwam villas might be more charming. I love the history of this place, and the vibe. It's got an amazing and historic main reception area/building. Overall a very favorable stop for us. Kids had a blast at the pool and playing bocce. Very cool.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for choosing The Wigwam. We are delighted that your family enjoyed your stay and that the kids especially like spending time in the pool and playing bocce. Our resort is filled with history and we are honored to know that you appreciated the classic charm and vibe that we offer. Please come back soon and visit us again.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place..extremely friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. The bar and the menus are great. Very peaceful and serene. I would always go there when I'm visiting Phoenix. A huge golf course. It is on the west side of Phoenix so driving could be an issue but it is that way in Phoenix where ever you stay.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank diner1964
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

We’re thankful that you have shared your appreciation for our facilities, our amenities, and our staff. It brings us great pleasure to find out just how much you enjoyed your time at The Wigwam and that you plan to stay with us again. Thank you for your very kind review; we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Stayed at the Wigwam for a work conference. Checked in late at night, was greeted despite the late hours by outside bellman and was driven to the room via golf cart. The resort is spread out and they do offer golf cart service for those with issues walking. After staying at the Wigwam by myself for work for 3 nights, The resort is best suited for couples. I stayed in January, They have nice outside live music at night and I was pleasantly surprised to get up on Sunday morning and find a farmers market. For those with bad knees or trouble walking, this may not be the place for you as it is very spread out. They do offer free golf cart service to different areas, but you still feel inclined to tip the driver. If staying here, I would suggest a place close by the pool. I would also rent a car as not to much within walking distance. Food was good, everything was very clean, I would stay there again, but with a partner!

Room Tip: If I were to stay there again, I would recommend poolside.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Warminmn
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

We are glad to hear that your recent stay at The Wigwam for your work conference was a good experience. As you mentioned, the Wigwam Farmer's Market is held on the Front Lawn of our resort each Sunday during the season and features fresh fruits, vegetables, and handcrafted delicacies. Thank you for sharing your comments and impressions with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Only did the spa and restaurant at this resort but it was great! The resort is very, very beautiful. We wished that we had stayed here instead of where we actually did. Next time in Phoenix this is whwere we will stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 850CarolS850
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to let us know how much you enjoyed the time you spent at the Red Door Spa and dining in our restaurant. At The Wigwam, it is always our desire for our guests to experience all the wonderful services we offer in addition to the beauty of our surroundings. All of us here look forward to welcoming you back for a memorable stay the next time you are visiting Phoenix. Thank you.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Best place ever! Grounds are beautiful, rooms are awesome, restaurants delightful! I could live there forever! Have stayed twice, and plan to do so many more times. Friendly staff, treated us like VIPs everywhere we wandered.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Happyvisitor2014
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

We are truly humbled by your gracious comments, thank you. It was such a delight to read your review and learn that you have enjoyed staying with us so much and that you plan to return. All of our guests are very important and it is our goal to make sure they feel welcomed and cared for while they are here. All of us here are looking forward to welcoming you back. Thank you again for your lovely review.