Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$118
$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
$114
$109
$99
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$67
QualityInn
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$104
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$70
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$72
Welsch's Rose Acres(Litchfield Park)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,439 results
All reviewsoasis poolred door spagolf coursewig wambocce ballhistoric resortbar and grillwater slidesbeautiful groundsping ponggreat resortphoenix areamain poolwalk in closetresort feebell staffbusiness meeting
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great place to spend the 4th of July..the pools were great..the restaurants were superb and the spa experience was heavenly...I especially loved the valet service to anywhere on the large property..the staff was so friendly and accommodating..we will definitely go back again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We love hearing from our guests and learning about how much fun they had at The Wigwam. Thank you so much for your lovely review and many kind words. It’s great that while staying with us on July 4th you had the opportunity to enjoy our pools, restaurants and even experience the healing and balancing treatments at the Red Door Spa. We hope that your return visit will be soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We just got back from a long-weekend stay at The Wigwam. Their employees are top notch, everyone from the valet attendants, pool staff, front desk, bartenders, etc. where extremely nice and helpful. The property is HUGE, over 435 acres according to one of the magazines, so it's easy to get turned around, but they do give you a property map upon checking in.

The rooms were nice. We had a pool suite, which was very nice and close to the main pool. The sheets were clean and crisp, the bed was soft with plenty of pillows. The lving area featured a sofa with 2 chairs, a fireplace with a flat-panel TV mounted above the fireplace. The bathrooms left a little to be desired. It was the only part of the room that felt dated, and is the only reason I'm giving The Wigwam a 4 out of 5.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing The Wigwam for your recent stay in the area. Your many kind words for our staff, resort grounds and amenities are all greatly appreciated. We’re delighted you had such a wonderful visit and enjoyed the comfort and location of your room. Please visit us again as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was at the Wigwam with my family for the Disney Event held monthly during the summer. At check in the girls (2) were each given a Disney bag but one had sunglasses and one was empty. They looked around for a second pair and when they didn't find one we went to our room. 15 minutes later a Employee walked to our room with a pair of sunglasses he bought on his own dime from the gift shop. I believe his name is Lucas. We were grateful and although it was unnecessary it was the kind thing to do. We wish him the best with his career and will pay his kindness forward when we have the chance to do so. Thanks again!! Tara Turai

Room Tip: There was a separate shower and tub and I LOVE that but the rooms are old. It wasn't unpleasant it just wasn't exciting.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of the service you received at The Wigwam. Taking care of our guests, big or small, is our staff’s number one priority. Your praise for our associate has touched our hearts; we will be sure he receives the recognition he deserves. Please visit us again as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I visited the Wigwam to attend a conference. I made my reservation by the phone (to get the group rate) and from that moment every customer service transaction was excellent. I was able to get into a room right away, before noon, due to an early flight. The room itself was so nice; I sent a picture to my husband and said I was going to move in permanently. I loved having my own front and back entrance with a patio and the bed was so comfy. Every person I encountered, whether housekeeping, grounds maintenance, bartenders or really anyone wearing a Wigwam uniform was friendly and said hello and offered to help. I needed occasional directions, the place is very big. The wireless internet service was very good and for that, plus fitness center access, I was happy to pay the resort fee. I ate at both the Wigwam bar and Litchfield's and was impressed by both service and food quality. If I ever need to return to this side of the Phoenix area again, I would definitely consider The Wigwam. I would also recommend it for a conference. The rooms were nice, not freezing cold, and the food was delicious. My ONLY complaint was the pool water was too warm for me to enjoy. But I saw many people in the pool and I am sure this is a problem at most hotels. If the pools were cooled, returning to the Wigwam would be a no brainer. I also really like the surrounding neighborhood which had some good restaurants, convenience stores, and some neat neighborhoods for looking at houses. I am a runner and found plenty of safe places to run.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

We couldn't be more pleased to hear that your recent stay at The Wigwam for the conference was such a great experience. Our staff is committed to providing every one of our guests with incomparable service and comfort. We were so happy to learn how much you enjoyed your accommodations, our resort grounds and dining with us at The Wigwam Bar and Litchfield’s. Thank you for sharing your review and for your suggestion regarding the pool; we will pass along your feedback to our management team. The next time you are visiting the area we hope that you will allow us the privilege of welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Warm caring staff, fantastic salt water swimming pool, beautiful grounds, tennis and golf in a quaint neighborhood. We were there for a memorial service and the front desk staff sent my family a personal note. Very relaxing stay and huge room. Loved it!

Room Tip: Looks at the grounds and amenities. Do you want to be near tennis and spa, large fun family pool, or quieter pool on south side of property. We like to be near quiet pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Your review and kind words are truly appreciated. We’re delighted that the staff, amenities, grounds and accommodations at The Wigwam were all enjoyed by you and that we could provide you with a relaxing stay. The next time you are visiting the area we hope that you will allow us to welcome you back again.