1,458 results
All reviewsoasis poolred door spagolf coursewig wambocce ballhistoric resortbar and grillwater slidesbeautiful groundsping ponggreat resortphoenix areamain poolwalk in closetresort feebell staffbusiness meeting
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Front desk staff and the concierge were awesome, they fixed a reservation error of mine and treated me like a VIP. Took great care of me and my family while our room was being cleaned. I will always choose Wigwam for my Phoenix stays. Very relaxing atmosphere, restaurants are good. Happy hour at Wigwam bar has $5 meals. Two Bocce Ball courts! plenty of places to sit and relax inside or outside.

Room Tip: If you will be swimming, The main pool has water slide, pool side cabanas, food and beverage service and great for families. The other pool is calm and peaceful great pool to relax in our out of the water.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Providing guests of The Wigwam with exceptional service and caring for their needs are top priorities for our staff. We are delighted that our front desk associates and concierge were so helpful to you and that your entire family had an enjoyable time with us. Thank you so much for all your kind words; we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the Phoenix area.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family and I were incredibly impressed with every aspect of our stay. We were greeted warmly upon arrival, escorted to our room by friendly staff and had wonderful meals onsite. The room was incredibly spacious very comfortable and exceeded our expectations. The kids had a great time at the pools and we all enjoyed the cabana bar with food and beverages for all ages.
Thank you all for making our stay very enjoyable and like a home away from home.
Best regards
Andrew C

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

What a lovely review, thank you! At The Wigwam our staff is committed to providing guests with a seamless and memorable experience from check-in to check-out. We are thrilled your family completely enjoyed your stay and had so much fun at the pool and cabana bar. We hope that the next time you are visiting the area you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was looking for a place close to friends and family who live nearby. I was making a quick overnight stop to visit them on my way back to L.A. I was so impressed with the grounds, facilities and staff that I intend to make it my first choice when I return the Phoenix area whether for business or pleasure. The room itself was a cut above. All this and three golf courses to boot!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind review of The Wigwam. We couldn't be happier to know that you enjoyed your overnight stay while visiting friends and family in the area. Our resort does, as you mentioned, have three 18-hole championship golf courses which offer a diversity and challenge to golfers at every level. All of us here are looking forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Wigwam grounds are extensive and well maintained. The landscaping is beautiful. The pools and pool areas were excellent. The water slide and outdoor cafe at the main pool were very well done and a great place to hang out anytime of the day or evening. The rooms were excellent; large comfortable beds, huge bathrooms with walk-in shower and separate large bathtub. Our patio door opened facing the Oasis pool. Couldn't have picked a better setting. Best bathroom I have ever seen at a resort. The main restaurant is in a very pleasant setting with outdoor tables, and the food was excellent, especially the ribeyes. There is also Red's Bar and Grill for an alternate place to eat with very good food. Staff were great and took care of everything. I don't think we have ever been to a more pleasant, fun place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the patio opening on the Oasis pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

We are truly humbled by your gracious comments and offer our heartfelt thanks for the time you took to share your experiences. It is always our hope that guests of The Wigwam will have a carefree, relaxing stay while creating many fond memories of their time with us. We’re delighted you enjoyed everything from your room and bathroom to dining at Litchfield’s and Red’s Bar & Grill! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My sisters, niece and I recently spent a night at the Wigwam resort. Our favorite staff were Humphrey, Zack and Alex. They were funny, helpful and made us feel like we were all family!
Almost forgot to mention - the gift shop was fabulous and had a great jewelry sale going on!

Room Tip: We had rooms by the "quieter pool" which was on the southwest side of the resort.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing the relationship that you have developed with our staff. It is truly heartwarming and they will be touched by your kind acknowledgment. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time at The Wigwam and hope that we can welcome you back again soon.