The Wigwam
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$110
$93
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
$89
$98
$93
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
QualityInn
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$104
$75
Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$68
Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$94
$90
$80
1,403 results
All reviewsoasis poolred door spagolf coursewig wambocce ballhistoric resortbar and grillwater slidesping pongbeautiful groundsphoenix areamain poolresort feegreat resortwalk in closetin great shapebell staff
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The Wigwam is a historic property, but rooms need some serious renovation. Grounds are very well maintained, but restaurants are quite mediocre. Golf courses are always in good condition and one of the few with nice old trees. I do not recommend the Fairway suites until they have been renovated. Be advised that there will be an additional $20/day resort fee charged.
Staying here since 1992.

Room Tip: I do not recommend..Fairway Suites until they have been remodeled.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted that for over 20 years you have been returning to our resort and have enjoyed many aspects of your stays with us. We would like to let you know that we will be continuing the process of updating and renovating our rooms over the summer and hope that we can welcome you back soon to experience the upgrades.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great place to stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds (especially the pillows). The location is very close to our family which is one of the reasons we booked the Wigwam. We have already made reservations for our next trip over Christmas.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

How wonderful it is that you enjoyed your stay at The Wigwam! We’re delighted that our location was so convenient for you to visit with family. Thank you for sharing your comments; we look forward to your return this December.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our son's wedding was held at the Wigwam Resort and we spent the evening there as a little treat after an exciting evening. Everyone was very accommodating and the wedding and reception went off without a hitch. The grounds are beautiful and the room was very nice with plenty of character. It is a laid-back resort which is nice too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We love to hear from our guests and we could not be happier to know that your son’s wedding at The Wigwam and your weekend went so well. All our staff truly enjoy when we get to host such a happy occasion and they do whatever they can to make sure the evenings events go smoothly. Thank you very much for your review and kind words. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We spent two nights at the Wigwam Resort in Litchfield....absolutely loved it! My last morning I sat in a cozy room with a fireplace, a smaller room away from the lobby I sat on a leather sofa in front of a fireplace and looked at albums from guests as far back as 1930. People dressed elegantly, some in lovely clothes, others in fashionable Western clothes. At one time they played croquet in the front yard, rode horses. all the rooms are one story, Over 300 adobe style rooms. The rooms are large and very comfortable, beds comfy, I enjoyed swimming in two pools, the Tower Pool and the Oasis Pool, both beautiful. Litchfield's is their #1 elegant restaurant very lovely with a large table family style. They have a beautiful golf course, many conference room, the place was always busy and lots of tour buses, conferences, etc...something always going on. Other than Litchfields, there is the W Bar which has Happy Hour every evening, $5.00 for drinks, and $5.00 for a appetizer of your choice, five to choose from. I tried the quesadilla and the BBQ sandwiches with fries, the latter a better deal. My only complaint was last night was movie night by the pool, they were showing "The Life of Pi."
but when they rolled out the TV, I thought it would be a large screen, it was rather small to watch anything about 35" and the sound was so low you could not hear it, so I just swam and went back to the room. Would I go back, I sure would! Sitting in that cozy room I was transported into another time era listening to music sung by Frank Sinatra, looking at old photo's of former guests. For a moment I forgot that I was living in a much faster paced world which I wasn't crazy to go back to. .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was such a joy for us to learn of your appreciation for our history at The Wigwam. We absolutely love sharing photographs and stories with our guests of the days gone by since we first opened in 1929. We’re thrilled you had such a wonderful time staying with us and hope that you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I just spent 4 days at the Wigwam for a work event. We are actually going to have a large meeting later in the year so this was a site visit. The property is very neat! The landscaping is well taken care of and some of the rooms have been renovated. I stayed in an older room, which is in need of a face lift. The restaurants on the resort are good and Litchfields is the best! I loved the look and atmosphere of Litchfields and the outdoor seating areas. I also got some time to relax at the spa. The spa was excellent! I relaxed in the pool, had the signature massage, used the steam room and sauna and showers. I was actually the only person at the spa at that time, so it was great! I am looking forward to returning in a few months, but I hope I get to stay in one of the newly renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs! There are a lot of birds on the property and they start chirping around 5:00am.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
TheWigwam, General Manager at The Wigwam, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. It’s wonderful that you had a chance to experience so many of the amenities during your recent site visit prior to your meeting later this year. We are so glad your dining experience at Litchfield's was so memorable. Our signature restaurant offers a menu crafted from farm-to-table and locally sourced produce. All of us here are so glad you enjoyed your visit and are looking forward to your return.