“Highly Recommend!”

The Wigwam
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Litchfield Park
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 15, 2011

This was my second visit to the Wigwam. Met there with extended and close family. I love the place, just as I did the the first time. Beautiful southwest style, attentive staff, very relaxing, quiet, and a great value. We'll be back!

Reviewed June 15, 2011

The grounds at the wigwam are beautifully kept both clean and fragrant. Every staff person I came across was friendly and extremely helpful. The room was just the perfect size for my family of five. My young children weren't stepping all over us for space. The room was also very clean. Even the carpet! Our family loves to visit Arizona resorts in the summer to take advantage of the great deals. This will be one resort we return to!

Reviewed June 14, 2011

The Wigwam is a classy place -- the lodge is wonderful...BUT, the resort rents out large block of rooms to visiting Air Force personnel (Luke AF Base is very close). During our visit, it was like a frat party...the Lodge Pool was a mess, kids, poor quality drinks, etc. -- so, we decided to use the "Oasis Pool". That was "blessed" with a bunch of drunk "Louisiana Air Nat'l Guard" personnel -- playing a loud boom box, and then a brawl started in the pool -- lovely, blood in the pool water, drunk military and no hotel personnel even close by.

Room Tip: Check to ensure no military group there.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1BlueSkyTraveler1
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I satyed here on a parcial pleasure and business saty. The stay was amazing and i had no issues with my room. I have not had a stay so relaxing before. There was someone upstairs who thought she needed to scream everytime she talked but she was easy to tune out. Next time i visit the area i will most definatly be back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2011

My husband surprised me with an overnight stay for our 2nd anniversary. This is the first time I have ever been to this resort let alone stayed there since moving to AZ 11 years ago and I was quite impressed with this oasis in the middle of the desert. This resort is beautiful, well maintained with a staff that is gracious, helpful and willing to go above and beyond. We had a beautiful room overlooking the golf course, which I highly recommend for couples looking for a quiet stay. The lush greenery and quiet sound of the birds in the trees was as beautiful as it was relaxing as we sat on the patio in the evening and the early morning. The pool area was clean with a staff ready to help with any needs. We live about 10 minutes from this resort but it is one I would go back to any time as it feels like you are not in Phoenix when you are staying there!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I enjoyed the stay. Check in was easy, the pool was fun for the kids, the movie over the pool was great for families. However, even though the room was spacious and clean there are old mini blinds on floor to ceiling windows on two sides of the room that don't close enough to keep out the awfully bright summer sunlight in Arizona. By 5 am it was too light in the room to sleep.

1  Thank williamsm
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at the Wigwam many times over the years. We also dine at the restaurants. The rooms are spacious and clean. The resort is charming. The staff are very professional, friendly and polite. Everyone who works at the Wigwam is well trained. The food is delicious! The rates are reasonable. We love to walk in the Litchfield park area when we stay at the Wigwam. We always have a wonderful visit and feel well taken care of!

Room Tip: We prefer the single story rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
The Phoenician, Scottsdale
The Phoenician, Scottsdale
#21 of 75 in Scottsdale
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia

Been to The Wigwam? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Wigwam

Address: 300 E Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340-4410
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Litchfield Park
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Litchfield Park
Price Range: $141 - $354 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — The Wigwam 4*
Beloved by generations, this Arizona landmark, Historic Hotel of America and AAA 4 Diamond property couples historic charm with a truly modern sense of adventure. Relax in the elegant comfort of 331 casitas and suites, but be sure to carve out time for our legendary golf, superb spa, four pools - including a new 25-foot tower with twisting water slides -distinctive cuisine and innovative, Arizona-inspired programming. The Wigwam is the ideal choice for both locals and guests who seek exceptional accommodations, amenities, activities and service that are enriched by the genuine flavors and real character of Arizona’s past and present. Rich with over 80 years of tradition, The Wigwam inspires locals and guests to “Make Some History” by creating memorable stories and cherished new traditions of their very own. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Wigwam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Wigwam Golf Resort And Spa