“Paarl's best kept secret”

Marc's Mediterrean Cuisine & Garden
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Third time at Marc's. Best fillet in town. My kids love the kids chicken kebabs- so nice that kids have healthy choices, not the usual fried fish fingers or hot dogs.

4  Thank Carien D

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Marc's quisine is excellent and Lyle's service is the best I've recieved at a restaurant to date. Keep it up you guys!

4  Thank Hannes B
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Service was very slow although that might be due to computer system not working but surely there should be a backup plan ! The paella was very peppery but the salad and creme brule were good.

2  Thank Debbie G
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I were in Paarl for the weekend. Decided to try our what we were told would be the best steak in town... so we orders starter's and a drink each. The starter's looked like they had been wrapped or of a Woolies prepacked container, it was way to small. I suppose if you want to pop around there wis some folk fir a quick drink it would be better but not my expectation of a Mediterranean joint...
Service was ok but nothing to write about.
After having the starters we decided to pay the bill and try soming a little more suited to the defined and seasoned taste buds...

2  Thank Arthur L
Reviewed April 17, 2014

As a girl living in res at Stellenbosch University, good food is a luxury. Exceptional food is rare. I had is this at Marc's restaurant. Between the calamri, the Kingklip and the apple flambé - absolutely delicious. What a treat!

4  Thank Peachie15