“Most tasty Food, exceptional wine list and presentation.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bosman's Restaurant

Bosman's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 87 Restaurants in Paarl
Cuisines: European
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Town
“Most tasty Food, exceptional wine list and presentation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Taste, creativity, presentation,attention to details.
Two menu options and ability to order a broader taste range.

Visited April 2013

Berlin, Germany
“Excellent food in perfect setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

OK-set-up inside is traditional. But the location is outstanding overlooking Paar valley, well-trained staff, great food and the traditional interior adds to the classic style. Food is classic european inspired with some innovative sparkles... From the overall set-up my best restaurant during my many stays in South Africa. Definitely worth a visit!

Visited March 2013
“Fab-u-lous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Sitting on the terrace at Bosmans is one of lives wonderful pleasures.

Add near perfect food, wonderful wine and fantastic service and it is a beautiful experience, one I truly feel lucky to have enjoyed.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Geneva, Switzerland
“As good as it can get”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

We are frequent travelers and have seen most of the globe and a lot of 5 star restaurants. When we arrived at Grande Roche for a week we had many addresses of excellent restaurants in the area of Paarl and Stellenbosch. But we didn't go to one of them. We just fell in love with the kitchen of michelin trained chef Roland Gorgosilich. If you want to have lunch or dinner, in the bistro Allegro or in the restaurant, it is all as good as it can get. The menu is not very big but you can choose between the different courses of the menu and after a week we hadn't even tried all of them because some times you just want to taste that one dish again that you loved so much. Experience yourself this outstanding cuisine, the wonderful setting, the very friendly and attentive staff and be overwhelmed. It is worth it. Price-performance: excellent

Kendal
“Luxury outside dining with a view for a screensaver!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

When I wa here in November I took a picture of the Paarl mountains,which is now my sreen saver on my notebook!This is a 40 minute drive from Cape Town,but it is worth it.Paarl taxis picked me up spot on time and enjoyed the scenic drive.As the weather was glorious the dining was on the terrace.The views are magnificent as the sun causes the mountains to go red as it sets.I started off with a lovely glass of rose bubbles out of a chilled glass.I opted for the 5 course menu.The flavours from the asian style of the amuse bouche to the utterly decadent Mango-pecan nut slice were extraordinary.This is cooking of the highest standard.The starter of the duo of beef,with a runny quail egg was divine! The pan fried Salmon trout was esquisitely cooked and couple with the tomato essence and garden vegatables was probably the best dish for originality and taste.The springbok was again cooked to perfection.Pairing the wine was good fun as the banter with the wine steward was full of humour.What makes this place so special though is the service,great food needs excellent service.Petro,who is a tiny lady with the biggest smile in South Africa,just loves looking after her guests.I often joke that she would fit in my suitcase but Anja tells me she is irreplaceable!!Ilke and Nicole are fantastic as well.
I was telling Petro about the best main I had ever eaten,which was here about 10 years ago,a spingbok loin wrapped in a cherry pancake on a bed of green cabbage on a pinotage jus.When I said I could still taste it she just beamed!!
I was asked when I got back to Cape town why do you go 40 minutes just for a meal!This place is NOT just a meal it is an experience.It gives me memories.
Heavenly food, a beautiful scenic view and professional, elegant,friendly service what more can you ask for in a restaurant.Enjoy!
Kendal mint