“A home away from home”

Perle-du-Cap Private Suite Estate
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Paarl
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We had the opportunity to spend 3 nights at this magnificent place in Paarl.
Everything about this B&B is amazing.
Every room is beautifully decorated with a great eye for detail! The rooms are cozy, very clean and they offer you everything you want.

The hosts, Kristien and Jacques are probably one of the most welcoming B&B owners I have met during my 1 month Trip. Not only do they make you feel at home, they can also give you great advise on the region and as mentioned before they (or their super friendly staff) don't mind washing and ironing you're clothes. Breakfast was served on the balcony which had a breathtaking view of Paarl and as everything else: they also paid a lot of attention to every detail of the breakfast: juices, coffee or tea, nice selection of different kinds of bread (and not just plain toast…) different types of cold meat, cheese, eggs, fruit, yoghurt…. It was really a good way to start the day.
What also amazed me is that often when you look at pictures online of a certain B&B, they look amazing, but when you get there, it is a big disappointment, because in reality it is nothing like the pictures, well I can honestly say: this is not the case for Perle du Cap: it really is as pretty as in the pictures, and the view is even better.

If I ever get the chance to go back to South Africa, this will certainly be my B&B of choice!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank dvanmeer

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My family and I had the privilege of staying at Perle-du-Cap for 2 nights. The breathtaking views and breakfasts on the deck overlooking the valley below were amazing. Kristien, Jacques and Michael were the perfect hosts, making us part of the family while we stayed. Thanks guys, we'll be back again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed one night at Perle-du-Cap and I must say that I really enjoyed my stay! The rooms were perfect and the view from the terraces was just fantastic.

Furthermore I enjoyed the outstanding hospitality the host couple gave me and I was quite surprised and astonished when Jacques (the husband) offered to iron my shirt when I was a bit late for my dinner appointment! Just amazing what more can you expect?!? I owe you a cold beer Jacques!!

So if you want to feel relaxed and “at home” and want to experience great hospitality in the Cape area – Perle-du-Cap is the place to stay!

Thanks to all of you!

Philip - Denmark

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed 9 days in a stylish and clean suite with a comfortable bed and we could enjoy a perfect
breakfast on the balcony with an amazing view over Paarl and the mountains.
Also the swimming pool has the same breathtaking view.
The staff are very friendly and Kristien and Jacques are the perfect hosts.
We felt at home and we can highly recommend Perle-du-Cap.

Walter & Chris, Belgium

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

For the second time we experience a wonderful 10 day stay at this wonderful place.
Very clean, towel replacement every day, as well as a daily refill of the inroom fridge.
Superb breakfast fulfilling every wish.
On top, you are overlooking the Paarl valley, and the only sound you can hear:
A small mountain creek flowing along the premises.
Not to mention the friendly Landlords Kristien and Jacques.
We will come again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I visited Paarl in South Africa on last January.
the stay at Perle du Cap was amazing. The room's designing is warm and unique. The view from the balcony is a breathtaking. The breakfast is reach and tasty. The swimming pool is beautiful and relaxing.
The owners are very friendly and the hospitality is quite pleasant.
I am wholeheartedly recommending Perle du Cap either if the visit is for holiday or business.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Perle-du-Cap was recommended by business associate we were meeting in Paarl. Kristian was so helpful in organising transfers from Capetown and with car rental in Paarl. Nothing was too much trouble especially when we decided to have our family join us. We had three delightful suites each individual and tastefully decorated with balconies overlooking Paarl. The beautifully manicured gardens and swimming pool were sculptured into the mountain backdrop, our only regret was we didn't have enough time to really enjoy the facilities. The breakfasts couldn't be faulted. We highly recommend Perle-du-Cap to anyone contemplating a trip to the area. This boutique bed and breakfast had all the trimmings of 5 star accommodation while being friendly and professional. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank titch6701
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paarl
De Leeuwenhof Hotel/Guesthouse
#1 of 1 in Windmeul
Zomerlust Guesthouse
Zomerlust Guesthouse
#9 of 14 in Paarl

Been to Perle-du-Cap Private Suite Estate? Share your experiences!