“Affordable, clean and spacious accommodation”

Kleinplaas Holiday Resort
Gansbaai, South Africa
“Affordable, clean and spacious accommodation”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed over at Kleinplaas for one night only. Would have loved to stay longer Lovely place, clean, super service, welcoming accommodation. Standard is very high. Chalet was nice and spacious, bedding, self catering equipment, towels etc. was well stocked. The grounds were neat and tidy with lovely animals around. Staff was very friendly. This resort is a real gem. Very accommodating when we had to change our travelplans due to bad weather. We wanted to do a Meerkat Tour 5 days before, but it rained too much. We were able to change the date without any extra costs. A special thanks to all staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Arrived on a Saturday afternoon and as soon as I walked in I made a mental note to come back again! The room was super clean (a must for me) and the beds very comfortable. There was more than enough blankets, pillows and towels for a small army even though we where just 2 people! The kitchen was a lovely size and did not overpower the room like it does at some self catering places! I also felt that the patio outside our room with its own braai/bbq was a very nice touch and even in a massive wind this was also nice and tidy!
We decided to have the breakfast with them and wow did we have choices! Quiche, eggs, bacon, cheese grillers, mushrooms, savoury mince, tomatoe, fruit salad, 3 or 4 types of cereal, hot milk, cold milk, tea, coffee, 2 types of juices, breads and I know there was more but I am getting hungry just thinking back!
Reception was super nice and ready to assist with all my questions, I normally get lost easily so that was a great help for me!!
I will be back and I will be taking family and friends cause I noticed the most amazing place for little ones to play!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Herts, UK
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed in a chalet here - which was great value. There was a separate bedroom, lounge area, kitchen, patio and eating area. The chalet was immaculately clean and well stocked with everything you would need for a self catering trip. I only stayed one night but wish it could have been longer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
North Clarendon, Vermont
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We spent two nights here on our 3 week motorhome journey from Johannesburg to Cape Town. No complaints whatsoever. Campsites are clean and spacious, ablutions as well. Very nearby to attractions like the Safari Ostrich Farm and Cango Wildlife Ranch. Enjoyed our stay immensely!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristol
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were camping here in a campervan, so cant comment on the accomodation, but the site and facilities are superb! The shower blocks were pristine, the pool was a lovely temperature (even in March) and the staff couldnt be more helpful and friendly.
The gardens are beautiful with free roaming animals (ostrich, ducks, chicken etc) and a play park for kids.
The location is great, within 10 mins walk of town and on the road to all attractions.
Nothing negative to say!
I very rarely take photos for tripadvisor but this place was so good, i did!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank wowfactor78
Knysna
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting Kleinplaas last week. I have to say, from the moment of arriving at Reception, Sandra welcomed my wife and I and had our Room ready. Kleinplaas is really for relaxing and fun, and that was what I had planned for this trip and got 100% of it. The rooms are neat and clean, and has everything you would need for your stay. The pool is nice and clean, and the place is overall well maintained. To all the staff that I didn't mention, once again, Thank you.
I will always come back, and of course, will refer anyone to this beautiful location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Mossel Bay
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Roomy, Air condtioned & comfortable. Farm animals & Poultry near. Lovely Breakfast. Real 'down to earth' Hosts; Pine & Wilma Pienaar. Usually fully booked over Easter, so book early to secure your stay. Scenic trips around Oudtshoorn. Ostriches & Crockodiles can be seen between Kleinplaas & Cango.

Room Tip: Just book early!