“A local favourite....”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

We were recommended by a local guest house and it was only a two minute walk. The flags of Italy, South Africa and Trip Adviser greeted us, so expectations were high. There seemed to be lots of seating but I was glad we took advice and booked as it filled quickly. We went for the Ostrich carpaccio, an Ostrich and Beetroot salad and a pizza because it had been a year since I last had one The food was very good as was the service and I can't believe the bill for 3 decent sized meals and a couple of beers was only $ 20 NZ, I love a bargain.
Enjoy........

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Went to Bello Cibo with my brother and enjoyed a delicious dinner sitting on the stoep. Thr service was quick and friendly and the food excellent. I had the trio of venison (wild antelope) simply grilled and served with a fresh salad - had venison many times in South Africa and this was up there with the best. My brother had a pasta fish that looked great and he said was very good. When the bill came, it was a pleasant surprise - very reasonable for the quality of food, drink and service we had enjoyed. A good idea to book at the restaurant was full on a Wednesday evening.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

We ate here 3 out of our 7 night stay. Fantastic food with a great variety of choice, very quaint setting and great staff

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

We loved it! Awesome atmosphere, great people and even better food. We got pizza, pasta, salad and wine. Had a great night sitting at what we deemed the ‘chef’s table’ next to the kitchen window. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Thank you for an excellent evening. In our three Weeks in South Africa the best salad I found in Bello Cibo. The staff and the restaurant owner are very friendly and helpful.