I stayed here, in one of the self-catering aparments with my family in April 2013.....the apartment as immaculate, supurb location and spacious. We had a view overlooking the lagoon. We did, however, have a small issue with one of the windows, but the hotel resolved it within minutes for us.
The hotel and staff were very helpful and friendly - would recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime!!!
Although, the only disadvantage was there wasnt any sort of activities for the children - however, with the ocean and lagoon and pool at your disposal, what more do you really need???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Beach Hotel offers unequalled vistas of Table Mountain and Atlantic Ocean. Immersed in an atmosphere of contemporary minimalist design and neutral tones, reflecting the natural surrounding environment. Decor is typical of a stylishly appointed modern city hotel. The hotel's 32 beach frontage deluxe suites offer a breathtakingly unique oceanside experience. Ten minutes from Cape Town's Waterfront, with direct access to the beach. Abalone Brassiere is a culinary delight to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Beach Hotel And Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Milnerton
- Lagoon Beach Hotel Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Milnerton