It really is a great hotel with an amazing staff.
The only problem is it's quite far from everything, I mean everything...
The hotel restaurant is outrageously priced and the Greek restaurant next door is awful.
So the only other dining option is a Thai restaurant (3min walk), which is really good.
The pool and the spa is very good, of course the view of Cape Town is absolutely breath taking. The complimentary breakfast is very good as well.
The only down side of this hotel is it's location...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Beach Hotel offers unequalled vistas of Table Mountain and Atlantic Ocean. Immersed in an atmosphere of contemporary minimalist design and neutral tones, reflecting the natural surrounding environment. Decor is typical of a stylishly appointed modern city hotel. The hotel's 32 beach frontage deluxe suites offer a breathtakingly unique oceanside experience. Ten minutes from Cape Town's Waterfront, with direct access to the beach. Abalone Brassiere is a culinary delight to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Beach Hotel And Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Milnerton
- Lagoon Beach Hotel Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Milnerton