We went to a hiking tour on the table mountain and informed the hotel reception of our tour, so if in any case something would happen somebody would know our route. After the tour we returned to the reception to inform them that we arrived back safely, but nobody really knew that we went on the hiking tour - no communication between the personal.
Otherwise our apartment was clean and big, only problem was the room to the floor side which only had small shades on the window and the light from the floor was always on, shining through the closed shades.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Beach Hotel offers unequalled vistas of Table Mountain and Atlantic Ocean. Immersed in an atmosphere of contemporary minimalist design and neutral tones, reflecting the natural surrounding environment. Decor is typical of a stylishly appointed modern city hotel. The hotel's 32 beach frontage deluxe suites offer a breathtakingly unique oceanside experience. Ten minutes from Cape Town's Waterfront, with direct access to the beach. Abalone Brassiere is a culinary delight to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Beach Hotel And Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Milnerton
- Lagoon Beach Hotel Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Apartments
- Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa Cape Town/Milnerton