Express holiday inn : Century city Capetown
We are from Mauritius. My husband and I spent a week at the hotel. We really liked it. The service is excellent with an open buffet for breakfast. After having that breakfast you dont feel like eating for the whole day. There is a big food court in the shopping centre which is walking distance. Everyday we tasted different food and the Greek Restaurant was our preferred one.
when you visit there dont forget to taste the sea food platter....... mmm .... we never could finish it.... so many varieties .....
For one whole week we could not visit all the shops, so many.... The hotel made arrangement for our tour. one day we got up late just had time for a shower and no time for breakfast. The coach was waiting so the lady at te hotel was so sympathetic she just packed a whole lot of the breakfast for us. We really had a nice time there. I am looking forward to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hop, skip and a jump away from one of the most unbelievable shopping centres in South Africa, Canal Walk, the StayEasy Century City offers budget accommodation for business and leisure travellers to Cape Town. With easy access to as many attractions as you could hope for this is the perfect accommodation option for those interested in exploring the magnificent Mother City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your StayEasy Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stayeasy Century City Hotel Milnerton
- Holiday Inn Cape Town
- Cape Town Holiday Inn
- StayEasy Century City Cape Town/Milnerton