All reviews canal walk stay easy hotel cape town budget hotel walking distance easy access enjoyed my stay business trip comfortable stay family holiday close proximity rooms are clean the hotel staff excellent stay excellent location convenient location table mountain
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

It was a comfortable stay, right next to a huge mall and close to the Waterfront. Access to and from the hotel is easy, the staff is friendly and helpful and very important, it is affordable. The breakfast had a big variety to choose from. Snacks are available from various vending machines including coffee and other drinks. We would stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Jurgen S, General Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Pietmanb,

Thank-you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us. I'm delighted that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

We were there 5 days. The hotel is a bit far from the heart if the city but you still get the advantage of being near the biggest mall of the town, canal walk. You can actually go there by foot. Pretty handy when you want to eat diner and go back to the hotel.

However I felt like the confort you get is not worth the price. The bed are really small for a couple (120 cm) and the room lack space in my opinion. Moreover, the wifi is very limited for the usage (250 mb per day).

Still, the breakfast is nice, you get some croissant and cupcake, and the staff always give you a smile, a great way to begin your day. You also get a free parking (not secured) and USB ports in room.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Jurgen S, General Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank-you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us.

We have an excellent Rewards loyalty program and would encourage you to join if you intent using our group of hotels more often. Benefits include preferential rates, loyalty points, discounts and increased wifi.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

Keep the good standard. Ensure all is at its best of your ability. I will come back more. satisfied yes except for that one disappointment, this will be fixed I believe, till next time good luck with your service.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Good Afternoon,

Thank-you for your comments and feedback. I am pleased to note that this stay has tempted you to visit us again and I hope my team and I can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2019

I would recomend this Hotel anytime.
Awesome service.
Very Convinient.
If you planning to visit the Mother City,look no further for accomodation.
The century city shopping mall is on your hotel doorstep.No need to Uber or Taxify for shopping.Lol.

Thank You for the excellent service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Jurgen S, General Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank-you for sharing the highlights of your stay with us. I am pleased to note that the hotels location added great value to your stay, making your shopping experience easier.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

I've being staying there since last year and think it is about time I filled this in. R70k is the least I spent there. Bar service is always really slow and most of the time you'll out of stock of the things we drink. Food options are terrible. Worst of all was my last stay when we were treated like we criminals by a guy named Mike- Terrible professionalism and approach! Even threatened to remove us from the premises after he was the one that aggravated an argument. He assumed we didn't have the money to pay our bar bill which was like R1200 change! I am really upset after coming back there over and over again- that was definitely my last!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Jurgen S, General Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank-you for your feedback and sharing your concerns with me. I can fully understand you being aggrieved and wanting to share your experience on how you were dealt with. I deeply regret not meeting your personally.

It was certainly not our intention to insult you and I extend my sincere apologies to you and your colleague.

I will address the incident with the team on duty and ensure our professionalism when dealing with guests is beyond reproach.

I sincerely hope you will give us another chance in future, so that we can restore your faith in our hotel.

Warm regards