The staff was always friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable for one person but according to the advertising the room can take up to 3 people. The rates are very reasonable and breakfast is included in the rates. For a medium budget hotel it was good. The breakfast spread had good options to choose from and would suite everyone’s taste. Just note, they only serve scrambled eggs and do not do eggs ie sunny side up, omelettes. They breakfast is a predetermined small buffet.
Draw backs, the hotel is right next to Canal Walk Mall, there is no “pretty” views from the hotel. It’s basically next to the highway. At 3 am my room smelt like a bakery from all the croissants being baked that time of the morning. After the 3rd night it becomes irritating.
I would recommend this hotel for a quick stop over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hop, skip and a jump away from one of the most unbelievable shopping centres in South Africa, Canal Walk, the StayEasy Century City offers budget accommodation for business and leisure travellers to Cape Town. With easy access to as many attractions as you could hope for this is the perfect accommodation option for those interested in exploring the magnificent Mother City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, South African Hotels and TripOnline SA so you can book your StayEasy Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stayeasy Century City Hotel Milnerton
- Holiday Inn Cape Town
- Cape Town Holiday Inn
- StayEasy Century City Cape Town/Milnerton