Recently my daughter and I was researching for a place to stay in Cape Town for our week long vacation during the school holidays. A place which will be near a shopping mall as we will be going by plane. By boss recommended Stay Easy, Century City and I checked also online for reviews about the hotel.
One reviewer advise to ask for the fourth floor with windows facing the mountain, and I did that. The service was excellent as I made bookings from Namibia, the staff very helpful. They arranged for a pick up at the airport, and I really will recommend the service of one of the drivers they arranged for us. His name is Emeka, very friendly and safety conscious as we were two ladies. He had a vast knowledge of the tourist side, how to get there and how to go about without getting lost. We never had to wait for more than 10minutes to be collected after we called him.
And I can complement the hotel in getting the best services for their clients.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They would call at least twice in the day to confirm if we needed anything. Rooms were very neat. Thought the blankets was very thin the heating system in the room made up for it. We arrived on Sunday the 25th August 2013 left Saturday 31st.
The normal time to book out of the hotel is : 11am, but they allow us to book out at 2pm, which I really appreciated so much as our flight back was at 5pm the afternoon. And at 1pm we were still at Robben Island as the departing time was delayed.
Would I recommend Stay Easy Hotel at Century City to anyone ….YES!!!! Will I go back there again most certainly yes…..Peaceful, safe place to stay. The best so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hop, skip and a jump away from one of the most unbelievable shopping centres in South Africa, Canal Walk, the StayEasy Century City offers budget accommodation for business and leisure travellers to Cape Town. With easy access to as many attractions as you could hope for this is the perfect accommodation option for those interested in exploring the magnificent Mother City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your StayEasy Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stayeasy Century City Hotel Milnerton
- Holiday Inn Cape Town
- Cape Town Holiday Inn
- StayEasy Century City Cape Town/Milnerton