StayEasy Century City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Century City Hotel(Century City)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
SUN1 Milnerton(Milnerton)
Grand Hotel(Goodwood)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)
View Hotel
All reviewscanal walk mallstay easy hotelratanga junctioncape townbudget accommodationtsogo sunwalking distanceeasy accessthe hotel is cleanbusiness tripclose proximityenjoyed my staythe hotel staffrooms are comfortableexcellent locationexcellent staypleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My friend and i stayed at StayEasy from 26 Dec to 2nd Jan 2013. The rooms are cosy and comfortable, good TV channels and location (next to Canal Walk Mall) convenient for girls in need of shopping! The breakfast was good but got boring fast due to lack of variety, loved the bacon & croissants though. I would recommend it to my friends but request for a room/floor with no kids - they were quite a number that time and a nuisance at times.

Room Tip: South side rooms are much quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 31Judd
Jurgen S, Guest Relations Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Good Afternoon,

Thank-you for your comments and suggestions following your recent stay.

Your positive feedback of our hotel and convenient location are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family and I stayed @ Century city from 29 Dec - 03 Jan 2013, Great hotel and staff are very responsive. the breakfeast is more than sufficient and the manager is highly efficient in seating the guest on time. Only problem was that some Kids flooded the 5th floor prior to our arrival and the was a nasty stench from the carpets .
I felt that the duty manager should have done more to assist get rid of the smell

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Jurgen S, General Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Good Afternoon,

Thank-you for your favourable feedback and comments.

The incident of carpets being flooded prior to your stay was regretable. My maintenance team attended to the flooding immediately inorder to have the carpet dried and remaining odours eliminated as quickly as possible.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

StayEasy Century City, is ideal when looking for a short stay at a convient location, with it being linked directly to Canal Walk and also not very far from the CBD of Cape Town and Camps Bay, Clifton etc. The hotel is very good value for money and also has a good buffet breakfast included, rooms are ideal for one or two persons sharing and staff offer good service, keep it up.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank djbonez11

Good Afternoon,

Thank-you for your recent feedback and positive comments following your stay with us.

I am pleased that our favourable location and rates as well as the service received by my team made your stay enjoyable and memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed at the Stay Easy from the 22 -29 Dec 12 and our stay was both pleasant and comfortable. The staff were friendly and the rooms neat and clean. The location of the hotel was ideal and so convenient to attractions, the mall and restaurants. The breakfast was a light one but ideal for tourists on the move. We will definitely return as a family.

Room Tip: We booked a room to accommodate a family including 2 children and we had no problems.Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Jurgen S, General Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Good Afternoon,

We really appreciate your valuable feedback and detailed comments.

The areas you raised as concerns will be addressed by my team.

I can confirm that the hotel will be refurbished this year to bring it up the latest standard you experienced at our sister hotels.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the new fresh look in the near future.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed here during the busy christmas period towards the end if 2012.
Not going to write anything fancy so here goes :
Pro's :
The area is excellent
The bed in the rooms are comfortable
The variety of channels on TV are good
The breakfast spread is just fine if you not staying very long
The front desk is very willing to help
Parking is secure, pool is clean
Cons :
I found my toilet having a urine smell even after it was cleaned daily.
There are no porters to help you with your bags.
The area for breakfast is small relative to the times breakfast is available till. This means if you dont book a table, you have to wait.

Overall I would say its an Excellent place to leave your bags and explore Cape Town for the day. The Canal Walk shopping centre is right across. and for our Muslim patrons, the Jamaat Khana is a 2min walk from there for prayer.

However, I have been to other stayeasys for eg in Pietermaritzburg and I must stay this ones interior decor needs some work.

Room Tip: Choose mountain facing rooms, preferably on a floor without children staying on it
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank-you for providing us with your feedback following your recent stay.

Yours comments about our location and service are greatly appreciated.

We are committed to making further improvements to our property this year and we look forward to sharing these with you and our guests.