“Great Food, Great Service”

Dale's Black Angus Grill
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Milnerton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We stay close and decided to go here more or less at last minute to celebrate hubby’s dinner with our two young kids. Amazing welcome and service throughout. Best ribs I have ever had. Hubby loved the reserve 21 steak, my daughter loved her chicken from kiddies menu, and even my one year old enjoyed the chips. Would highly recommend and will be back with family and friends soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my dinner here. The first night I tried the fillet with vegetables and fries. The second night I had the big five plate (kudu, springbok, impala, warthog and ostrich). This even topped the fillet. And don't forget to ask the extraordinary service about the special sauces - just delicious!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a steak and some red wine on a cold and miserable afternoon. Service was excellent and the steak was delicious. Malva pudding and custard also decent. Definitely recommended

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Dale and his team always give the very best service and the food is amazing.. the meat dishes .. not to mention the deserts

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I ordered medium rare sirloin which was cooked perfectly. It went down well with the pepper sauce and chips.