Beauchamp Place Guesthouse
$99
$96
$547
Hotwire.com
Knysna Country House(Knysna)(Great Value!)
$67
$58
The Russel Hotel(Knysna)(Great Value!)
$77
$47
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Clean rooms, good price...amazing location. We stayed here a few years ago, and it was all you need for an overnight stay. The location was amazing and Knysna is stunningly beautiful. Plenty of great restaurants around. If you're feeling active, try kayaking across the lagoon.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Me and my wife was staying there and Anita was sooo friendly.She gave me shampoo to wash my car also,since it liked doing it myself.She was so helpfull all the way and even said we can bother her anytime of the day.Its was like being at home.We wanted to stay longer but we had to get back to our lives,working.I would go there any time because we could afford the R150 pp for me and my wife for our room.Anita be sure u will see us again.We are from P.E.thanks again Anita from neil and glynnis.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Spacious rooms with great view of the Knysna Lagoon and Knysna Heads. Close to all shops and resturants. The hosts were very friendly and assisted with all queries about the town and activities in the area

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper level has a great view of the Knysna Heads and Lagoon
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2012

What a nice place...home away from home....from the moment of arrival to departure service was great and friendly, nothing was to much. Rooms were very clean with beautiful views of lagoon...when we wanted to braai everything was set for us...breakfast was great with nice fireplace heating breakfast room for that cold and wet mornings. Thank you Karen and Anita we will definitely be back and will highly recommend your guest house...Pam and family

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pam G
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have stayed at this place many a time in my career - previous owners and the new owners - both were / are outstanding people - hospitality / friendliness and going out of their way to "make life away from home" for their customers, are out of this world. Anita / Karen you guys ROCK! We even stayed our second week as well with these nice people. Believe you me, we stay in B&Bs all over the Eastern and Southern Cape and they compare with the best.
I can reccommend them to anyone who want to stay in Knysna and at such a beautiful place / surroundings. Keep up the good work you two outstanding ladies - I salute you!
Dirk Willers - FNB.

Room Tip: Number ONE or number TWO.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business