“Treated Like Royalty!!!”
Review of Conrad Pezula

Conrad Pezula
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Knysna
Reviewed March 9, 2009

I found my total experience at Pezula to be outstanding!! The resort and the location gave spectacular views. We were part of a group staying there but we received individual attention when we needed it and our privacy when we wanted it. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and took very good care of us. I felt as if I was a movie star or at least somebody famous. I was luckily enough to also get a chance to use the spa facilities and found the people very professional and yet you still got the personal touch and attention from everybody that you dealt with. I would most definately recommend this resort to anybody wishing to visit Knysna and the surround areas or to any company that might be thinking of a breakaway venue for their next company trip. The whole experience has shown me what a BIG difference excellent service makes to a trip. Thank you very much Pezula for making a trip with my work feel like a second honeymoon for my wife and I. Do your self a favor and try Pezula, you will not be dissappointed at all.

• Stayed: March 2009
1  Thank Travis69
Victor C, General Manager at Conrad Pezula, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2015

Dear Travis69

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Conrad Pezula.

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 17, 2009

Stayed here for three days in October, which was too little time! This is a top-class property, with five-star service. The attention to detail, the food, the pool, the spa, even the toiletries in the bathroom are worthy of a world-class exclusive hotel.

Knysna is a bit far from most other places, and we didn't think there was much to see there, but worth a visit if you can stay at a fab hotel like Pezula!

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank SunDiver
Victor C, General Manager at Conrad Pezula, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2015

Dear SunDiver

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Conrad Pezula.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we are grateful for your feedback.

Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 29, 2008

Could not recommend this hotel enough. Staff attend to your every need. As all other reviews a must is to spend time at the castle. We went horse riding which was also a fabulous experience. The spa treatments are just heaven!

The room was just exquisite with extra touches that made you feel in your own special space.

Don't ponder about booking just do it you won't be disappointed.

If you have a car take yourself off to Plettenberg bay for a trip out on a boat.

Jane & Steve : Berkshire

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rocky2358

Dear rocky2358

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Conrad Pezula.

I am delighted to hear that you had a fabulous experience and thank you for your recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed October 29, 2008

Gorgeous resort with stunning rooms and staff that are eager to please. We were a bit dissapointed to find a supposedly eco-aware sporting a menu of different bottled waters flown in from around the world! Zacharys restaurant was good food but a bit too fussy.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Londonmallu

Dear Londonmallu

Thank you for you review and for choosing to stay at Conrad Pezula.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our special resort.

We appreciate your feedback and please rest assured that we take every opportunity to make continuous improvements.

We do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 23, 2008

I am due to stay at this hotel as part of my honeymoon in November. Nothing has been too much trouble for the staff in terms of organising dinners, spa treatments, on-site and off-site actitivties and even a special honeymoon bath! This is one special place and I cannot wait to get there.

Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank JoLo40

Dear JoLo40

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Conrad Pezula.

I am delighted to hear that you received excellent service and I do hope that you had a special honeymoon.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 10, 2008

i am a travel agent so we went on an educational trip to south africa and one of the hotels we got to stay in was the pezula.
From the minute we walked in I fell in love with it the rooms are unbelievable and zacharys restaurant serves the best food!!
We were treated like royalty from start to finish and I dont think I can say a bad word about this hotel.
My favourite part of the hotel is the staff they made you feel so welcome and nothing is too much for them
The castle on the beach is gorgeous and the land that the hotel own is huge where you can go horse-riding or play golf
I have had the priviledge of staying in some beautiful hotels around the world and in other areas of South Africa and I have to say this is by far the best hotel!!
If you get the chance to stay here you wont be disappointed and I cant wait to go back!!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank shelly2212

Dear shelly2212

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Conrad Pezula.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 14, 2008

I have just returned from a 3 night stay at Pezula - Best described as perfect ! The service is impeccable, the staff are sensational, the accommodation is magnificent and the cuisine sublime. A visit to Pezula's Castle at Noetzie is an absolute must.....quite out of this world. Apart from all the staff, special accolades must go to Pezula's Operations Director, Russel Binks, and Rooms Division Manager, Carla Puverel, who set incredible standards. Pezula is a MUST VISIT destination for a real "WOW" experience.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank WANDERMAN

Dear WANDERMAN

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Conrad Pezula.

We appreciate your positive and encouraging feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

Victor Chalfoun

Also consider these accommodations in or near Knysna
Protea Hotel by Marriott Knysna Quays
The Turbine Boutique Hotel and Spa
The Plettenberg Hotel
The Plettenberg Hotel
#2 of 14 in Plettenberg Bay
Simola Hotel Country Club & Spa
Villa Afrikana Guest Suites
Villa Paradisa Guest House

Been to Conrad Pezula? Share your experiences!