My husband and I have visited this incredible place twice in the last three months! if you are looking for something different and total relaxation this is the place for you. We stayed in a Morrocan Tree suite, the total seclusion and the bath with its view over the forest is truly an amazing experience. The staff are wonderful and the rooms are spotless. Having breakfast on a deck in the tranquil forest is a great way to start your day. .... Sally and Ian Smith
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Phantom Forest lodge and boma restaurant is situated in a private reserve on the Knysna River estuary, a magnificent setting of indigenous forest, fynbos and estuarine wetland. Designed to create only the lightest footprint , Phantom Forest offers superb luxury in complete harmony with nature. Accommodation consists of fourteen evocative "tree suites", perfectly integrated into the forest. Nature lovers can explore the reserve via forest and fynbos trails or canoe trips along the river. The Boma restaurant offers international cuisine served in the classic style while the body boma wellness spa provides a range of natural treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Phantom Forest Eco-Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phantom Forest Eco-Reserve Hotel Knysna
- Phantom Forest Eco Reserve Knysna