“In Knysna, the best sushi”

Wu's Chinese Restaurant and Sushi Express
Ranked #52 of 167 Restaurants in Knysna
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Don't look any further, in Knysna this is the best sushi. Owner prepares sushi personally and with passion. I question many of the bad reviews reflected towards this family owned restaurant. My experience has always been pleasant. Sushi anywhere else in town tastes fake since I found Wu's.

There are newer reviews for Wu's Chinese Restaurant and Sushi Express

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I will NEVER go back, The food was almost inedible. We went there for my partners birthday as a group of 8 and had the sushi/ Chinese buffet. The only thing which was anywhere near to nice was the sweet and sour pork. All of the other dishes we tried were just gross. The sushi was not what we had requested and had the smallest sliver of fish in it. At over R 1 000 I would have rather gone to the ocean basket.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I dont like chinese food at all, but haf a 3 course meal here and it was by far one of the best dinners I have ever experienced. The service was brilliant. Definitely a must when you are in Knysna!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We decided to give this place a try but were a tad disappointed. It was very ordinary food, however the staff were very pleasant and attentive. There are better places to eat on Knysna waterfront

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Had a lovely morning in Knysna and decided to have our Lunch at Wu's, and my how we were disappointed. It was very quiet in the Restaurant so the food should have been top notch. We ordered Spring Roll and Ribs for Starter, the Spring Rolls were ok, the Ribs disgusting and in edible,and we had to wait for a while for them. The main course again took forever, I had Chop Suey with noodles, when brought to table the noodles were cold the the Chop Suey Luke warm, so they had to take them back to kitchen to reheat. My husband had Chilly Chicken, no chilly at all, his boiled rice was fine. Won't be going back