“Do not order sushi!”

Ranked #18 of 170 Restaurants in Knysna
Cuisines: Sushi, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A fun, vibey tapas restaurant situated on Thesen Island at the waters edge. Live music, sushi, global tapas and friendly service. A place not to be missed...
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Overall the tapas was delicious! Try the natcos, they are amazing. Although try avoid the sushi because I've had a few unpleasent suprises...the service is very friendly and the atmosphere is very vibrant during the evening and it an excellent place the watch rugby and nearby is a kids play ground which is very useful! Overall its a lovely restaurant!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Excellent Service! Good food/music! Keep it up!!! A special thumbs-up for your waiter Ernest Marais.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Great vibe with LIVE music with Tony Cook . Great selection of Tapas and service was good . Will be back !

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Tapas & Oysters in the Knysna Waterfront wasn't open for business but they were happy to allows us to order some oysters. This is my second visit and I highly recommend it - excellent menu and great specials

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I went to Tapaz on friday with my husband and son. We were seating very quickly even though they were very busy. We first got drinks, i ordered a jug of Pinacolada, THE BEST COCKTAIL IVE EVER HAD!! so I got another jug.....lol. Then we ordered our meals, we both had the ribs because I feel its value for money. We didn't order Sushi this time but we usually do and its always very tasty. My son loves the chips here and bread. Overall -good food and drinks but everyone must try the cocktails YUM.