“Just good food”

Ranked #18 of 171 Restaurants in Knysna
Cuisines: Sushi, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A fun, vibey tapas restaurant situated on Thesen Island at the waters edge. Live music, sushi, global tapas and friendly service. A place not to be missed...
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had never tried oysters but Knysna is well known for them so I went here to give it a try and was not disappointed. My waiter helped me season it properly, delicious. I also had tapas - jalapeno poppers - and they were incredible. The restaurant overlooks the bay and it wasn't too windy to sit outside. It was a fun and outgoing atmosphere and I would definitely head back here again if I'm in Knysna. Great experience.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent interesting tapas , some with a local flavor,well presented.
Very good sushi as well.
Staff friendly and efficient.
On the water at the Thesen Harbor Town.
Big screen TV's for sport.
Large variety of beers, locally made and other.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Although this spot offers a very nice waterside location, the tapas food is quite oily and service often very slow. Atmosphere can be very lively on a day they offer a live act, but other times the blaring TV's are the only ambiance you'll get...

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Everytime we visit Knysna, going to Tapas for lunch is a must. Best service and amazing food and great vibe!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Nice choice of tapas. The dishes we ordered were all very tasty. Our waiter was very good. The cocktail pitcher that we ordered was good value for money. Lovely setting.