“A trip to remember”

Knysna RIB Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Knysna RIB Adventures is an Eco Adventure Company offering a combination of a high speed adventure & an eco adventure/sea safari. Our typical trip includes a high speed manouevers before exiting out to sea via the infamous Knysna Heads then slowing down to a comfortable speed and enjoy the scenary, pelagic & marine life covering 18-20 miles giving our customers the best chance to see our fantastic scenary & wildlife.On re-entering we resume the high speed and have fun! fun! fun!.
Reviewed December 21, 2011

this had got to be one of my best activities i have ever done. if you like speed and the feel wild ocean this is your ride, not for the faint hearted or people with back problems. I give the the thumbs up. situated outside the tapas bat on Thiessen Island in Knysna.

All reviews
"open sea"
in 6 reviews
"rough seas"

Reviewed August 29, 2011

watching whale is one of my highlight for S.africa trip. Brett is really cool guy and he made me not scare to be on the boat ;-) and the price is really seasonable. Bua from Thailand.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Brett, is a very experienced skipper and made the usually scary cross of the Knysna Heads a fun, safe and thrilling ride. A unique experience in a unique place.

1  Thank Karin C
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Where treated to a fast and furios & fun boatride at Knysna Rib Adventures, whilst working on my travel radio show. On our first attempt the weather did not play along - but Brett got up extra early the next day to take the two of us out for the most entertaining ride of a lifetime! The boat is fast, the ride is furios and it is all fun!!! Brett is an excellent skipper and not the largest most intimidating wave could scare him. We went for a long boat ride on the coast and I must say - he is so good and so aware of safety that I would put my child on his boat any time! Thanx Brett for a great time - you will hopefullly see us again!

1  Thank moniquestrydom