Hillview Self-Catering Apartments
Conrad Pezula(Knysna)
$141
$94
Priceline
The Russel Hotel(Knysna)(Great Value!)
$65
$39
$231
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming poolsecure parkingmemorable staytown centrehome away from homekarenbraaialarmdstvwaterfrontaccommodationbalconycottageviewswoodhosts
Reviewed July 18, 2012

About my 5th stay at Hillview, and Karen is a great host. Couldn't be more helpful. Provided extra wood, as the weather turned and put my bike away safely after id left it out. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2012

ariving at Hillview I was greeted by Mervin the owner. He saw my bike asked my plans and after I told him I wanted to ride THE HELL he offered to show me the way and accompany me down the pass. Its a day i will remember forever, Thankyou Mervin for the company and thankyou Karren for a fantastic appartment and for lending Mervin to me from 8am to 7pm. Al B Back.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Hi Bob, thank-you for the review, glad we could help you tick that off your bucket list. The motorbike ride to Die Hel was fantastic! Thank-you for staying at Hillview.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Yes i mean it everything about this place is more then excellent, Excellent to me is a small underrated word for this property. By far this has been my most memorable stay If i ever go to Knysna again that would be only to stay in Hillview. I am very much overwhelmed by the hospitality of Karen and her husband. The unit 4 had amazing views of Knysna. My view is that staying on hill was much better decision then staying on Quays. This property is ideal for family stay and perhaps the best in self catering in Knysna. My advise simply go for it. It is the best.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2011

We've just come back from a two week trip to South Africa which included three nights at Hillview towards the end of our stay. Can really recommend this first class accommodation - we'd been staying in B&Bs for the rest of our trip and it was so nice to have the freedom of self catering for a few days. Our apartment was immaculate - lots of space and an enormous window with incredible views of the lagoon - you could spend hours just gazing down at the waterfront, watching the boats coming and going. Really easy to do self catering here - there are lots of big supermarkets nearby, and a very friendly laundrette just down the road. Drop your dirty clothes off in the morning and pick them up clean and folded late afternoon. If you don't want to prepare your own breakfast, this is offered by the owners so don't let this put you off if you prefer to be catered for. Really excellent position and felt thoroughly spoilt in such a glamorous apartment which should have cost four times what it did.

Room Tip: Ask for Room 5 - it was amazing.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RosieandSamsmum
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We stayed just one night at Hillview - the accommodation is excellent - clean, modern and elegant. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Knysna.
The owners were very friendly and welcoming. Safe parking and not far from town.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family