“Still the best in Knysna”
Review of Chatters Bistro

Chatters Bistro
Ranked #9 of 164 Restaurants in Knysna
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chatters is famous for thin-n-crispy, made-to-order pizzas, a great wine list and home-made desserts. Owner-run, with a casual feel and friendly service style. Outside garden area for warm summer evenings and an inside area with a wood-burning stove, or an enclosed patio for the cooler winter evenings. Extensive wine list available (corkage not permitted and no license for take-away alcohol). Please book to avoid disappointment.
London, United Kingdom
“Still the best in Knysna”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We decided to pay a visit again on our last night before leaving South Africa. We have been here several times over the last few years and its our 3rd or 4th time on this trip. We have visited some of the top rated restaurants on tripadvisor in Knysna and THIS is, without a doubt, THE best out of all of them, and should be in top spot.

Chatters has never failed to provide THE most delicious pizzas I've ever had, and I'm not a pizza fan usually. The pasta is just as good, but combine the food with the extensive wine list and the fabulous atmosphere and it is just our favourite place.

Everyone visiting Knysna needs to eat here- the locals all do, and they're never wrong!

Best pizzas in Knsyna? Best pizzas I've had on my many trips to South Africa!

Til next time Chatters :)

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best ever! Everyone I meet that asks about a great place to wine and dine, I tell them about Chatters!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Outstanding! Could teach a lot of pizza places a thing or ten! Looking forward to our next visit with friends. They score in all areas and the staff go the extra mile to make you feel at home and special at the same time. Glad I found Chatters!

1 Thank candiceglen
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit Chatters Bistro on a recent trip to Knysna and I have to say it was my favorite restaurant in Knysna. it had a nice atmosphere and the pizza is the best I've ever eaten. Make sure you visit, you won't regret it. Don't forget to make a reservation if you're visiting in the evening.

2 Thank SechabaM
“Best pizza and pasta”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We visited Chatters last year, while on holiday and really enjoyed our meal and atmosphere. This year we went back twice and everything was even better. Definitely best pizza and pasta in Knysna !!!

3 Thank Johline C
Knysna, South Africa
“Locals know best”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Worldwide fact - follow the locals for the best food. Nowhere in the world will you find thin based, topping-filled pizzas like these! And a wonderful wine list too.

• Visited December 2012