“MAgnificent!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Le Paradis 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TessL199
“Falsely advertised and no compensation”
Reviewed May 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I was very disappointed with the apartment we received as it was falsely advertised. Online, where I made the booking, the listing clearly stated SLEEPS 6, yet upon arrival we found that there were only enough beds to sleep 4.

When we called reception about this, we were told that a day bed could be made up from the two couches downstairs.. We then had to phone reception on two more occasions to get them to bring the bedding for the couches (not even proper sleeper couches). The first time a trainee named Dean answered and was very polite, but on the second call someone else answered and was very rude, stating that none of the suites sleep 6 as they are all 2 bedroom apartments. This constitutes a severe misrepresentation of what guests think they are paying for. Furthermore, the pictures online showed a different suite which was much larger, with bigger couches (different colour and shape altogether) and a more spacious living room. Upon checkout I was also told that we were checked in for 2 more nights, which was incorrect.

I was patient about the whole situation, wrote my feedback on the form and explained my frustration to the receptionist who agreed (when I showed her the online advert) that the room we saw online was definitely different from the one we got. I also emailed the hotel afterwards to reassert why I was frustrated, hoping that I would somehow be compensated for the fact that I paid for a place that accommodated 6 but got one with 4 beds only, however no one ever got back to me to apologise or to try to compensate me.

I am very dissatisfied with the room & even more so with the fact that no one has tried to address my dissatisfaction. I feel that I was ripped off and I most certainly would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

FrancoisG...
Pretoria, South Africa
“MAgnificent!”
Reviewed April 1, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We had a very pleasant stay. The apartment was suberbly finished, had magnificent views, was extremely conveniently located. We certainly shall return.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
DarrenFox
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Clean, close to town and good restuarants, good sea views, safe parking”
Reviewed March 12, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Clean, close to town and good restuarants, good sea views, safe parking, unlimited wifi. bedrooms were a bit small but modern and neat. would recommend to a couple for a weekend getaway

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing