My partner and I visited Hermanus over the weekend, for the first time. We didn't plan on staying over but after tree-top canopying and quad biking, we really did not want to drive for 2 hours back home. Clinton, the owner of Misty Waves as well as the adventure activities, was incredibly friendly and offered us a great deal on the honeymoon suite. When we got to the hotel we noticed its impeccable location, overlooking the ocean. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even providing us with essentials as we hadn't pack anything. I was surprised at the hotel's elegant design and furnishings, with a comfortable and cozy feel to the room. The bathroom was the best, with an relaxing and romantic spa-bath. Dinner at the Misty Waves Restaurant gave the feeling of escaping into another world, with soft romantic lights and excellent cuisine. After a delicious breakfast, we left refreshed and revitalized ready for another day of exploring beautiful Hermanus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misty Waves Boutique Hotel**** Lie in bed and watch the whales from your luxury suite. Amazing new additions done to the already stunning hotel! Very impressive Penthouse Level Suites like most rooms with magnificent views on the whales in season. The hotel outsourced their restaurant to two well known restauranteurs and it moved to the popular fisherman's heritage cottage "Mon Desir" next to the hotel pool. The buffet breakfast is still outstanding and hotel management on duty ensure that the restaurant provide the same high quality, presentation and service as in the past. Enjoy the sun heated pool and whirlpool or the private Jacuzzi! Just a four minute walk to the historic Hermanus Village Centre with craft markets, Whale House Museum, Old Harbour Museum and 30 plus excellent restaurants to choose from. Hotel also arranges a variety of nature experiences such as water rafting, water tubing, shark cage diving, whale watching in season, forest adventures such as tree top sliding, rock climbing and scenic quadbike trips through the Hemel & Aarde with world famous wine estates. New additions such as addiditonal luxury suites and a lovely 16 seater cinema/theater are now available for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Misty Waves Boutique Hotel Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Waves Boutique Hermanus
- Hotel Misty Waves Boutique