The hotel is perfectly situated for a romantic getaway from the city with walks along the coast just a few meters away. The hotel service is great and generally has a very cosy feel. All our needs were seen to at all times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misty Waves Boutique Hotel**** Lie in bed and watch the whales from your luxury suite. Amazing new additions done to the already stunning hotel! Very impressive Penthouse Level Suites like most rooms with magnificent views on the whales in season. The hotel outsourced their restaurant to two well known restauranteurs and it moved to the popular fisherman's heritage cottage "Mon Desir" next to the hotel pool. The buffet breakfast is still outstanding and hotel management on duty ensure that the restaurant provide the same high quality, presentation and service as in the past. Enjoy the sun heated pool and whirlpool or the private Jacuzzi! Just a four minute walk to the historic Hermanus Village Centre with craft markets, Whale House Museum, Old Harbour Museum and 30 plus excellent restaurants to choose from. Hotel also arranges a variety of nature experiences such as water rafting, water tubing, shark cage diving, whale watching in season, forest adventures such as tree top sliding, rock climbing and scenic quadbike trips through the Hemel & Aarde with world famous wine estates. New additions such as addiditonal luxury suites and a lovely 16 seater cinema/theater are now available for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Misty Waves Boutique Hotel Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misty Waves Boutique Hermanus
- Hotel Misty Waves Boutique