We stayed at the Birkenhead House & Villa for only one night as we were hoping to do a shark dive. Sadly, the dive was cancelled due to bad weather....however, the Birkenhead is THE most wonderful hotel to stay at if you want a beautiful view, exceptionally helpful and friendly staff, a cosy and welcoming atmosphere and delicious food. We stayed during the winter (July 2013) and the weather was freezing, but the hotel was beautifully warm. It is a wonderful place to stay and I'm sure you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Hermanus cliffs, the regal Birkenhead House overlooks the whale watching paradise of Walker Bay. Accommodating guests in the utmost luxury, this is the perfect destination for those seeking the pinnacle of seaside living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Birkenhead House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birkenhead House & Villa Hotel Hermanus
- Birkenhead House And Villa