“Super place to eat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Wow! the Springbok appetisers just hit the spot, then we had a great meal, in excellent company and to finish off some Dom Pedros. Mustn't forget the wonderful company of the STORMERS..good luck guys with your futures in rugby. Angela you took care of us with your usual style...you're a star. x

3  Thank Bwanakuba

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The place is casual, food good. There is a large selection of pizzas. The ones we went for had a hole in the middle with a salad filling. I wouldn't mind finding this combination back in Italy, where I live. I usually find one whole pizza too much for one go. The wine offer was excellent. Very friendly, helpful staff. The name of the the place is a laugh. I suppose you can translate is freely as "You bet I won't" but the actual words stand for a lot more. Just a pity South Africans can't learn to pronounce Italian properly...

3  Thank Elana O
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Waiter very friendly, restaurant close go coast, pizza toppings stacked to the ceiling, sometimes less is more!

6  Thank Travelqueen011
Reviewed February 3, 2014

As a relatively new addition to the Hermanus restaurant scene I hadn't tried this place before. I can truly say I wish I hadn't waited so long and will be going back before long.

Beautifully prepared food which completely took me by surprise with the incredible flavour combinations. Certainly has taken this genre of restaurant to a higher level in the Hermanus area, which can only be a good thing. I don't remember the names of the dishes but the beef pasta dish was delicious as was the pizza my wife had.

Definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank Alta E
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I have tried a bit of everything and have never been disappointed :)

From yummy Pizza's to Crisp & Fresh salads to warm and hearty pasta's.. everything is just yummy :)

Would definitely recommend this place :) :)

2  Thank JamieS402