“Some of the best memories...”
Review of Percy Tours

Percy Tours
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Hermanus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Percy Tours specialize in organizing completely individualised Holidays, Tours, 100's of Activities, Adventures and visits to Attractions; Excursions, Vacations and Accommodation across the entire spectrum of the Hermanus and Cape Town regions, while also offering high comfort in our fleet of luxury Chauffeur Tour Guide driven modern Air/Con vehicles, allowing you to explore the incredibly pretty scenery. Wine Tours, Whale watching, Great White Shark cage diving, Quad Biking thro Vineyards, Safaris, Kayaking, Flower reserves, Tree Top canopy slides, Cessna light-plane flights over the Whales, Paintball, African animals, nature, cuisine, cultural experiences, Cape Town area explorations, Cape Point, scenic road trips and all sorts of adventure activities and much more chilled-out pursuits too for all the family......
Reviewed November 4, 2013

On a recent visit to the Western Cape in South Africa we were lucky enough to have two days with Percy Tours to show us the sights and delights of Cape Town, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek. Percy was knowledgable, energetic and fun; an all-round entertainer! I can highly recommend a tour with Percy and look forward to our next trip to see even more of what this wonderful part of South Africa has to offer.

PercyTours, Owner at Percy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Hi Caroline, many thanks for your fab TripAdvisor review, very much appreciated :-)) It was a complete pleasure to have escorted you 2 on tours of Cape Town and the wine regions and I await your return to this region, so that we can explore even more. Many thanks and chat soon, highest regards, Percy :-))

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"penguin colony"
"camps bay"

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I went on a fantastic wine tour with Percy at the end of August (solo, just by luck of the draw). It was the perfect rainy-day activity and would also be ideal after a day of whale watching. Percy is highly knowledgeable (with accreditation to prove it) and well-known at all the vineyards. At the end of the tour, he even personally helped me pick out a wine rack - well above and beyond the call of duty - which I could take back to Joburg with me. If I were to do it again, Percy would be my first point of contact for recommendations of things to do in the Hermanus. Can't sing enough praises.

Hiya, Many thanks for your fab TripAdvisor review - I equally had great fun conducting your Wine Tour of Hermanus and assisting you to build your entire Wine Collection from scratch, with 24 bottles to fit into your brand new Wine rack, for your home back in Jo'Burg - sip and savour them all very slowly :-)) many thanks and highest regards, Percy :-))

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Percy Tours, led by Percy, is a very professional and knowledgeable tour company for all Walker Bay area needs. We had our airport transfers organized by Percy (subcontracted to others), an he toook us to a perfect vineyard tour in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley and to another tour in the spectacular hills around Hermanus. His local knowledge is of great help and his style unpretentious and fun. He is well connected to the vineyards and restaurants, and also with substantial knowledge of the local culture, flora and fauna. Highly recommended !

Hiya, many thanks for your great review on TripAdvisor, very much appreciated :-)) It was Percy Tours utter pleasure to have escorted you on tours and explorations of the Hermanus countryside and into our Hermanus Wine Region. See you back in Hermanus soon, many thanks, highest regards and chat soon, Percy :-))

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I went on a walking tour with Percy. There was only the two of us. It was a great tour. Percy was charming and took us to some great locations. We saw at least 10 whales and got some great information. I would really recommend using him.

PercyTours, Owner at Percy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hi Lucy, many thanks for your fab review on TripAdvisor. It was my pleasure to have explored the Hermanus coastline with you and to find you lots of Whales to watch. Many thanks and enjoy your holiday in South Africa to the fullest. Highest regards Percy :-))

See more reviews
Reviewed October 1, 2013

On September 2013,I was on couple weeks vacation in South Africa .I spent few days in Hermanus, those days were the most fun days I ever had , did loads of things in just few days.Hermanus is indeed full of fun, adventures and plenty of beautiful things to do for a tiny little town ;-) .
I did Whale watching on boat trip, shark diving trip, kayaking, Wine Tour, penguin colony. I would never be able to do that many of fun things without the help of Percy tours ,best tour planner ever, and a very much fun guy to meet, very knowledgeable and will go above and beyond to make sure you will have all the fun that you could have while in Hermanus.
I still can't believe how they managed to plan such a trip for me, did so many things, in just few days and with great prices.
I just can't express how thankful I am to book with Percy and will definitely consider doing this again in the future ,this time I will spend longer time in Hermanus ,just simply fell in Love with this tiny ,little,beautiful town, thank you Percy ;-) ...

PercyTours, Owner at Percy Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Hi Mohammed, many thanks for your fabulous TripAdvisor review, very much appreciated :-))) yes you sure did aload of Tours and Activities in a few days with Percy Tours - Great White Shark cage diving, Whale watching boat trip, Wine Tour in our gorgeous Wine Valley, Kayaking with the Whales and visiting the Penguin colony - see you in Hermanus soon, Highest Regards, Percy :-))