“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Restaurant was recommended by friends and we set off to it. Was a cold winters night. They had a lovely gas fire warming up the room. What an interesting menu. Dishes with a twist. Rump with crispy bacon, avo and Brie, chicken stuffed with sundried tomato pesto, spinach and tempura onion rings,line fish on creamed pecorino leeks and side of your choice, matured steak with pork crackling and blue cheese and fig sauce. I had the most tender fillet I had ever eaten and our waiter was excellent. We had a great night.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I had the burger with a twist, and it was the best burger I had ever had in my life. The rest of the party's food was also excellent. Our waiter was a highlight of the evening. I recommend this restaurant to all and it is the best restaurant in Hermanus in my opinion. I will be back as soon as I can.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff.

The menu is contemporary and you are bound to find something to tickle your fancy. The inner courtyard is a hidden surprise as you cannot see it from outside as the restaurant is hidden in a larger building.

Relaxed ambiance and tasty well presented freshly prepared food. I'm not usually one to order dessert but theirs is worth saving room for.

Give this place a try you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Great food and good service. Friendly staff made our visit most enjoyable. Wine selection was good and complimented the food

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This for me has to be one of the best restaurants. Food, service, value for money and ambience are fantastic. Personal service from the chef, friendly efficient staff makes this my favourite.