“River Rafting, Quad Biking and wine tasting!”

Hermanus Forest Adventures
Ranked #8 of 24 Tours in Hermanus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Hermanus Forest Adventure offers amazing and safe quad (ATV`s) trails. We also offer other activities such as a 2 hour zip line tour, White Water Rafting and sandboarding nearby
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Wow what a fantastic trip we had - pick up at the hotel and off u go... we started off river rafting - had 4 guides, Jody, Gill, Dean and Kyle who where fun and proffesional, as my husband is a non simmer it was really important to feel secure and we did from start to finish! it was amazing, cant wait to try out the tubing in the summer - my one and only complaint....that the river didnt go on and on and on....

we then headed off for the quadbiking, something we had previously done, again this was fab, dean our guide ensured that we understood how to use the quads and that we were comfortable at all times... views at the top were stunning, looking forward to doing the star gazing quad biking in the summer.

our last adventure was the wine tasting - thiss is something i had been looking forward to foreva it seems, our guide was fun, knowledgable and had great stories. I specifically enjoyed the 'church'.

all our guides over the weekend had great knowledge of what we were doing as well as local knowledge!

all in all i cant wait for the summer months to come to try out some old enjoyments in new ways!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I had an awesome quad biking experience this weekend, that ticked all the boxes! The trail went through beautiful vineyards and we stopped at a cliff lookout point, with amazing views of Hermanus and surrounds. Our guide, Dean, was really great and made it a fun experience while ensuring our safety at all times. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. I highly recommend the quad biking and will definitely be trying the other activities that Hermanus Forest Adventures offers.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

What an amazingly awesome quad biking experience...the day started off with lotsa rain and uncertainty of whether or not we'll be able to go out..but the amazing guys at hermanus forest adventures kitted us out in rain gear and warm jackets and off I went on this freaking awesome beautiful trail..thanks to my awesomely cool guide Dean! Definitely wooing back for a full day of crazy mad fun!!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Recently took my family on the Quad Bikes with Hermanus Forest Adventures. It was an amazing experience I will definitely recommend. The views of Hermanus from Rotary Way are fabulous. We drove through Hamilton Russell wine estate where we stopped for tasting and later did more tasting at Southern Right wine estate.

I'm not very adventurous when it comes to activities and probably was the slowest rider the company has ever had!! However, the guides were very patient. It was no problem for me to go at my own pace & stop when I wanted to take photos. A guide went ahead with the others in the group giving them a faster, more thrilling experience, while one stayed back - riding slow with me. I felt very safe, and the staff were very proffessional and experienced. The quad bikes were in excellent condition. I think this trip is a must when coming to Hermanus...what more can one ask for: stunning views, wine & fun!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Myself and a few friends have done the zip-lining. We had so much fun and will definitely recommend anyone to do this.