“Wow what a steak!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I ate here for dinner. She had the ribs, which fell off the bone and were marinated in a tasty sauce. I had the steak, which was one of the top 3 steaks I've ever had (and I've had a lot). We shared an Ultimate Onion, which was also delicious, and a dessert, which showed that B's could do delicate. But really at the end of the day it was all about the steak! Ambiance was fine and it was cool to be able to watch our food being prepped in the open kitchen. We would return without hesitation.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great steak and excellent service. I like my steak well done but most chefs do not cook it that way. Here they cooked it to perfection. Very cheap compared to the UK. Pleasant staff who talked us through the menu and recommended things to suit us.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have been twice and found it pretty average.
Steaks were good.Service average.
Ambience lacking, decor stuck in a time warp.
A pretty boring place on the whole.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

All I have to say is that it is well worth it! The best rump I've had in a while. They also have a signature onion starter, I absolutely loved it. I never had dessert but I've heard all about it! Service was great, very old school. I look forward to going back there when in Town.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Have just had our fourth meal this trip at B's. and it never fails to please. It is often said that if you want to gauge how good a venue is check if the locals use it. Tonight it was full with them. A warm welcome awaits from the staff, including Bruce the owner and chef. Top quality meat cooked how you like and served with a smile. Highly recommended and well worth the short trip out of town.Will hopefully be back soon.