“Our weekend break at Quarters Hermanus”
Review of Quarters Hermanus

Quarters Hermanus
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Hermanus
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The hotel reception staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The Hotel is in a great location with beautiful ocean views and the village shops and plenty restaurants are all in walking distance. We never used our car, except for a drive along the coast to Gansbaai. We thought the room was clean and comfortable, although we would probably book a suite next time we stay there as they come well equipped for self-catering purposes. That being said, we could find no fault with breakfast at Oskars. The only complaint we had was that it was just too much food!

2  Thank FranettevL

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Although the weather was poor when we stayed in Hermanus, the hotel was excellent! Friendly hosts at the lobby and a great room! Get a suite for views of the ocean! Breakfast at Oskars was great also!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Chad H
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in one of the luxury, sea view rooms. It was spacious with good furniture and a balcony with a beautiful view. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It can be slightly noisy due to the central location but this did not bother us. The room is also self catering but not very well stocked to use as fully self catering.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Inge d
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I absolutely loved my stay at the Quarters Hermanus. Besides the rooms that make you feel like you are in the lap of luxury, the service is absolutely spectacular. The ladies are very welcoming and warm. They don't seem like they're at work, the way they treat you makes you feel like they are a loving family member who is absolutely thrilled to have you visit them.

The only draw back about the place is that you cannot wake up early, so do not go there with the intention of spending hours doing work. The only thing your body will let you do is sleep in, eat and take a walk by the ocean and through the town that feels like a movie set.

I loved my stay at the Quarters, I wish I could take the front desk staff with me to every hotel I go to.

Thank you ladies.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Khanyi_N2014
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed at the quarters hotel for three nights as part of our honeymoon. The service was fantastic and the accommodation even better. it was also great to have secure parking. I would highly recomend the full body massages!!! thank you quaters for making our Honeymoon amazing.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

we have staid one day there in gineral the place is very good and has nice position and close to beautiful scenery but the way they take deposet from me was bothering me the ask me full details of my credit card and it didnt work then they ask me to do transfere for one day staying ..!!
why you dont make online servese like all other guest house or accept to receive your payment later
it's sly man
any way thank you

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. We were in a nice big self catering suite which one can easily live in. We really loved the beautiful finishing touches in the room and felt like we were VIP's. The breakfast at Oskars was one of our highlights as it had a nice homely tranquil feel to it...sipping coffee on the "stoep" and watching people going by. The room also had a stunning view over the new harbor with a big balcony. Overall good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple