“Delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
George Town, Malaysia
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I love the food at Lauren's Deli the Schwarma's are delicious and I have eaten many of them. The home made Humas is another bonus. The staff are excellent, friendly and nothing is to much trouble. 10/10

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Julie S

Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wholesome Tasty Tummy Filling Good Food”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

If you looking for the best schwarma' in the Western Cape then Lauren's Deli & Eatery is the place to go. I took my partner there on our last day in George, and we tucked into a delicous lamb schwarma - Out of this World

I'm now a fan on Facebook and wish there was a Lauren's Deli & Eatery in Jozi <3

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank JenB0309
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A mouthful of wholesome!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I have tried a couple of Laurens dishes. The Lentil Curry and Falafel are my favourite options. Her food tastes amazing, and wholesome! She really knows her stuff! Expect a coffeeshop/deli feel instead of a restaurant type setting. A great place to eat solo or with a friend. Laurens big heart and warm personality makes you feel at home every time!

1 Thank Natalie F
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
“Thi is not ! a restaurant !”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Not to impressed !!
This venue is rated number one in George "restaurant" I was quiet disappointed !
First to me this is not restaurant but more a take-away deli !
The food was standard no impressing !
Sorry but I don't suggest.

• Visited April 2014
6 Thank ritatormy82
“Lani”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Lauren's food is delicious and healthy. A must visit when around this area. Falafels the best I ever tasted. Thanks Lauren, keep up this great food.

1 Thank Lani B