“Great Views”
Review of Oubaai Golf Course

Oubaai Golf Course
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Have been there a few times with friends to eat - lovely restaurant good service and varied menu. A must to go there early to see the great views.

There are newer reviews for Oubaai Golf Course

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Beautiful views of the sea, George in the distance and the surrounding golf course. Pleasant service and good food.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We love to pay golf during our holidays and found Oubaai a pleasant golfcourse with good service from the staff. The course appears to be minimalistic but definitively have its challenges. The wind is a factor which comes in play.

Oubaai will have competition from other courses in the area (pinnacle point, simola, pezula, george and fancourt. However it is different so we recommend to give it a try!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I played in the rain and the wind, which gave me a true reflection on the design. I enjoyed Oubaai golf course, its not in my top 10, but will definitely love to play it again, I think there are a lot better holes on the course than the much talked about 17th. The long par 3 on the front side is amazing. Good course, worth playing. Tough area to compete in George.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

It was just awesome...I "must" do if you are a golfer