The hotel is great. Lovely rooms. Great location. Wonderful view from the rooms. However, I was disappointed with the breakfast service in the restaurant. Various holiday groups clashed and there wasn't sufficient place to sit and have breakfast peacefully. One had to wait in a long queues. One had to point out that the food at the buffet is over and needed to be replenished. I felt that they were not equipped to cater to huge crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oubaai Hotel Golf & Spa is set in the picturesque hamlet of Herolds Bay, within 15 minutes from George Airport, Western Cape, South Africa. This 316-acre upscale Residential & Golf Development set apart in our specatacular Garden Route stretches out along the Western Cape from Mossel Bay to Port Elizabeth. Home to our Signature Ernie Els Golf Course as well as the Freesia Spa. The Oubaai Hotel has 100 Luxury Guest Rooms showcased alongside some of the most spectacular Herolds Bay Heritage Real Estate. This includes 322 upmarket Oubaai Residential Properties and 128 Oubaai Village Apartments. Golf Membership is optional. The Golf Club comprises of our 18 Hole Championship Ernie Else Signature Golf Course, the Golf Academy, a Driving Range plus 1 Chipping and 2 Putting Greens. Added Value includes Daily Breakfast in our Main Restaurant " Cucina," plus FREE Wifi access and FREE Parking. On our Property you can enjoy our Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Squash Court and fully equipped Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Oubaai Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Hotel George