“Nothing but the best!”
Review of Aziza Guest House

Aziza Guest House
Ranked #2 of 62 George B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Truly the best! We just came back from our 4th (yes 4th) trip to George and truly love the hospitality and treatment we get at Aziza guest house! From day one we fell in love with the place and have never thought of any other accomodation. with every return trip, we have brought friends and family, who were equally impressed! Conraad by far is the best host you will ever get! This comes highly recommended and yes you guessed it..i will be returning to Aziza Guest house.

Room Tip: Mountain view or Balcony suite for couples
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have just spent a week by myself at the Aziza Guest House. Conraad was extremely helpful and welcoming. The room was clean and had everything I wanted. I spent breakfast with Conraad while he made my breakfast and we chatted about a variety of subjects. Being a single traveller one can sometimes feel a little awkward but I must say my stay was comfortable excellent and I would recommend anyone to go and experience the Azixa guest house. If I return to George, which would be lovely, I will certainly look up the Aziza and

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Having a work contract away from home can often be somewhat tedious and intimidating- especially when considering where you will be sleeping. Aziza Guest House, under the stewardship of Conraad Baard, is a place that I would recommend to anyone from anywhere- and a place which I hope to utilize privately in the future. From great service to the most spectacular location imaginable to the best muesli sundae ever made- Aziza Guest House has it all! Proper quality!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Our reception at Aziza was warm and very welcoming and Conraad helped us with our luggage - which was quite substantial. Our suite (not just a room) was wonderful and luxurious and gave us a magnificent view over the peaceful and lush green area from our veranda. The breakfast was just right for our needs. All in all - very friendly and efficient service and good value for money. There is really nothing to criticize about this establishment. We will visit again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had the most amazing comfort and wonderful service from CONRAAD who took special care that all our requests were met! Very neat and a cleaning service daily! I would recommend the lodge to anyone who wants home comforts!! Cant wait to return!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I highly recommend Aziza Guesthouse, centrally located in the Garden Route. Rooms are clean and spacious, modernly decorated. As a lady traveling alone on a regular basis, security is important to me, and feel I safe and secure at this Guesthouse. With a delicious breakfast included in the price, Aziza is good value for money. The free wi-fi access and dstv package available, makes Aziza a guesthouse I happily return to on a regular basis.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love staying at Aziza Guest House. I like the clean and warm atmosphere. You start the day with a lovely breakfast. The rooms are very spacious with clean bathrooms. The best of all is that I feel like family.

Call Aziza Guest House for your next stay in George.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near George
Protea Hotel by Marriott George Outeniqua
The Manor House at Fancourt
Edenwood Guest House
Edenwood Guest House
#1 of 62 in George

Been to Aziza Guest House? Share your experiences!