“Ouch!”

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Dined here as guests of locals in February 2013. Having been years ago and enjoyed, the evening was a flop. Charming but incompetent service, slow delivery of meals, poor food and one case of severe food poisoning (the most terribly cooked moules I have ever had) made for embarrassment for our hosts. Their view was that "the place must have changed hands". Enough said!

2  Thank fixitfox

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The perfect place for lunch, lovely setting in amongst the trees, fab menu - the salads are a must. To add to all of this we had the most delightful waiter, sorry I can't remember your name but I wished I could bring him home!

2  Thank kate234
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is not set for repeat customers. Long waits for drink orders and food and a careless attitude by the staff.

2  Thank travelinmanwinnipeg
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

This was truly lovely. As a foodie and a girl with a French background I adored this quaint little restaurant. It's dog friendly which was fantastic for my beagle. My boyfriend and I tried the tomato tarte which was decadent and the duck liver parfait which was equally delicious. Very satisfying !

3  Thank Jamilah7
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Food was excellent with a mixture of traditional and modern dishes. We sat outside which was good bearing in mind the high temperatures. Very reasonably priced.

2  Thank Jpkh3