I have just spent a week at the Cellars- Hohenort and found it to be an excellent experience. The staff were cherry, friendly and courteous, the setting is absolutely wonderful and the boutique style accommodation is warm and welcoming, and not at all tacky as many hotels can be. The food was absolutely sumptuous whichever restaurant ate in and at whatever time of day. I would highly recommend the Cellars-Honehort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cape Town's historical Constantia Valley, on the breathtaking slopes of Table Mountain, all the rooms and suites of The Cellars-Hohenort boast panoramic views of the impressive mountain and the beautiful grounds. Set in 9.5 acres of world renowned and award winning gardens, this historic and beautiful country escape in the city offers guests far more than just incomparable scenery. Surrounded by top wine producing farms and some of South Africa's most popular restaurants,you will find so much to do and a mere fifteen minute drive to Cape Town City center & Waterfront. Back at the hotel there are two award-winning dining experiences, including Greenhouse, where cuisine focuses on regional flavors with modern interpretations. All of this is the result of owner Liz McGrath's more than twenty years of hard work, love and endless inspiration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splitty, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cellars-Hohenort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel Constantia
- Cellars Hohenort Constantia
- Cellars Hohenort Hotel Constantia
- The Cellars-Hohenort Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa