“Unexpectedly good”

Tashas
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Constantia
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beautiful food. Stunning environments. Engagingly delivered.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

A great setting for a casual lunch for Cape Town locals. I am not sure I would tell a tourist to specifically make their way to a shopping centre for a meal, even though it is lovely setting, but it was perfect for lunch catchups with friends and family. The interior is beautifully designed and has a fresh and relaxing feel to it, and the presentation of the food at the bakery counter is great.

The staff are friendly, polite and reliable. The menu is varied with options for all taste buds and the food that arrived was all fresh and tasty. My steak salad was a tasty treat and a very generous portion. Not my first visit, and not my last either.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stopped by for a late lunch one day, and returned the following week for another meal. The menu was very varied, and we all found something we enjoyed. Our son loved the burger. The quesadillas were also great, as was the Vietnamese chicken sandwhich. The owner, Craig, was very friendly, as were his staff.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My friend and I had a brunch at Tashas a few days ago. Excellent service. Excellent fresh, wholesome food. I had quesadilla with chouriza and avo - wafer thin quesadilla - perfectttttt!!! And fresh pineapple, apple, pear juice! It took us absolute ages deciding from the fantastic choices. And just as you make up your mind - another exciting plate passes and its "whats that waiter??". Ooooo lovely! And chill just to sit there and observe passing parade. Just keep it up please.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

nice location in the middle of contantia village. Good light food and friendly staff. Nice waiting area outside for your pre-lunch drink

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Tasha's on the whole is normally excellent, however we were a little disappointed by the Constantia outlet. We arrived later in the afternoon which resulted in very average service. Food was of a reasonable standard, Fillet steak salad was excellent, Choriza pasta was average and salmon pasta was pretty poor.

Expected more...... Will probably try them again but only as a backup.