All reviews honesty bar welcome drink cape town the general manager at home premier suite his team eggs benedict personal service very nice stay outstanding service quiet location five star beautiful area could not have been more helpful a great place to stay breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing room, very big and confortable, a lot of space, good breakfast with cooked meals, beautiful garden. The staff is very nice, always makes sure everything is ok. I am looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I received a warm welcome the moment I entered the reception. The rooms are so beautiful and neatly kept. They even go an extra mile by arranging a special breakfast for me as i was leaving very early in the morning before their normal time of serving breakfast.

1  Thank khumbudzomuneri
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over the past year I have been lucky enough to have frequently stayed at Nova Constantia. With each visit I am welcomed with consistent 5 star service where the staff of the hotel will go to any length to ensure that their guests experience 1st class service. I would recommend Nova to anyone wishing to stay for business or holiday.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow, it was a treat for me at a time I needed it the most. Excellent service, helpful, friendly and accommodating stuff, a special thanx to Lee. Huge, clean and beautifully decorated honeymoon/presidential suite. I also felt quite safe. One night was not enough, definitely coming back for a week when I can afford to!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sbmpelw
Reviewed September 8, 2019

Lovely 5-star boutique accommodation, rooms are large and nicely furnished. Gorgeous HealingEarth toiletries, very helpful and attentive staff and a wide (well cooked) breakfast selection. There is a well stocked wine cellar, a lovely pool and patio area. Would highly recommend.

Room tip: All the rooms were well presented and luxurious
Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robyn I