All reviews close to downtown within walking distance nice guesthouse stay in cape town secure parking hout bay every morning comfy bed very nice stay quiet location mount nelson hotel hop on hop off bus long street breakfast was excellent matthias hosts suitcases
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Guest house very nice, rooms spacious and clean with airco and heat. Kind hosts and guest house takes care of environment and water wasting.
Everybody was kind, secures parking just in front, breakfast good also (not exceptional) but we really enjoyed the South African specialities discovery every morning in addition of normal breakfast buffet and on demand food.
Very central place in Cap Town in a quiet and safe area. Walking distance to Long street, and Bo Kaap, and garden.
Thanks, we 200% recommend

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2018

My wife and I stayed for two enjoyable nights at Nine Flowers. The guest house is in a great and safe location, which is within easy access to the restaurants and bars all within walking distance. The room we stayed in was very clean, bright, comfortable and the breakfast was excellent, with very good selection to choose from. All the staff were very kind and friendly and made you feel welcome. I will most defiantly recommend this to friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2018

it was a pleasure to stay 5 days in this nice Hotel. God breakfast, friendly people, safe stay, a lot of information we got ( we were a group of 4 old friends) than the organized the 7 further days for us, including Hotel bookings. We traveled with a car from Cape town to ADDO ( Port Elisabeth)
again, thanks to the Staff from Nine Flowers

Room Tip: they offer bigger Rooms with kitchen etc. for Families or big groups
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Nine flowers created a 4 weeks program that was outstanding well organized and kept flexibility at it's best.
Would love to do a next trip with you again....to anybody: it's not marketing, it's real good service!

Room Tip: quiet rooms, very stylish
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I had a great stay for 4 nights at Nine Flowers. Staff and everyone were super friendly and accommodating to me. Room was great, secure, very clean, comfortable, and had everything I needed. The wifi did go out for about two days which was an inconvenience, but as soon as it was reported they had someone out to fix it the next day. When I checked out, they allowed me to leave my bags with them so I could continue seeing the city until my flight departed which was nice.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo