“Lovely”

Willoughby & Co
Ranked #22 of 1,207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I love sushi but I am very fusy with fish and water taste. I think this was my best so far and I would be back on the next visit to Cape Town.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,312)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

You can't book at this restaurant but don't be put off by this or the fact that it is in the waterfront shopping centre. Both times we lunched there we got a table straight away. A casual restaurant and fun to sit at the bar and watch the sushi chefs prepare the food. Extremely popular and justifiably so, as the menu is extensive and food great with service to match. The owner, who has had the restaurant for some years talked to us and it is obvious his attention to detail has much to do with it's success. The baby langoustine and specially made unagi sushi (not on the menu) were delicious, washed down by a great rose. It was one of our favourite restaurants in Capetown and we have already recommended to a number of people we have met on our travels. A thoroughly enjoyable experience and one not to be missed.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

creative, fresh, buzz.....love it. Find it hard to control my desire for copious amounts of fine sushi when I visit for my sushi fix. Enjoy the energy of the place as much as the wonderful food.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This restaurant is, despite being in a shopping centre , is a place I go, ( often on my own) to eat fish in CT.Its always consistently good.
Its all about the food and not where it is!
I live in Sydney so its hard to compete with the Sushi there , so I usually eat the grilled fish, or the West Coast Soles( fabulous) or the grilled Calamari.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

You cant go wrong here. Best would be to arrive before lunch or dinner as its always busy. But then again its worth the wait. Staff are always very friendly and helpful.