“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sinns - CLOSED

Sinns
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
HopeCT
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Food was great loved the presentation, dessert fantastic even had entertainment really enjoyed it as a special night out for the family.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank HopeCT

“Apostle Alina Desiree Perez/ President CEO Metamorphosis 14 Inc. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

The Hospitality and Welcome was Diplomatic as Royalty with Individual Attention from Pedro Rodrigues who is an Excellent Host and a fantastic entertainment!
The staff were Professional
The Food was Exquisite with a Wine Variety!
Don't leave the place without trying dessert!
Jazz band is a plus!!! :)

1 Thank Profeta Alina P
“Prosseced junk”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Went to the sinns on long last night for date night. The venue was awesome with the service being friendly but not very attentive.

Our sesame chickrn strips starter were tasteless, to describe like water. The sweet chilli jam was that just sqeezed out of a wellingtons bottle.

For mains ee had a beef burger and the bolognaise.

First my pasta came out with no burger to follow, waited 10 minutes before I sent my food back to be brought with the burger.

The bolognaise was bland and lacked traditional spices and seasoning. Once again I think premaid frozen then defrosted and served.

I had a bite of the burger, it was alright but the patty was once again Prosseced and lacked any flavour.

Its so sad that a restaurant in this location of can lack in fresh quality produce as long street is constantly busy.

A shame really that its always empty

• Visited September 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Worst service to date. Not sure what's the hype about.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have decided to give your premises a second chance today after a recent issue of uncooked schnitzel and brittle chips. But I find myself disappointed and cemented the fact that the service provided is abysmal and slooooow. I waited over an hour to get a Tikka burger… just your typical chips & burger… I in fact had to leave and ask my colleague to bring the lunch to me since it has now taken 100% of my lunch time.

Please be advice that I am not the only one that has been receiving this kind of treatment. I had other department managers sitting across me with a group of 8 people (some of them guest from other countries) and they also got the same treatment. It’s disgusting.

It’s not like you are doing anything ‘exquisite’ with the meal… because it taste just like an average burger.

If this is the kind of service that you promote… then I’m afraid that is very poor. Like Bafana Bafana poor.

Please note that I do not look for any compensation nor do I look for any apologies. Just sort it out and maybe I will have a nice lunch on my 3rd attempt.

P.S. My food just arrived in my office (14:28). I will now eat it with my hands because… no plastic utensils have been provided… not even a serviette.

Food Ordered: Tikka burger with chips & Penne Boloignase.
Time ordered: 13:12

Thank you for the GREAT service. 

• Visited August 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Sinnfull”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been there and back again a number of times. They have very good service and the food is amazing. Besides the great presentation of the food, the taste and flavours are brilliantly mixed. My husband loves the warthog! And the desserts are simply sinnfull.

• Visited April 2013